Huey wish list

ebabil

If this started before sorry.

we can share our ideas that can be implemented to our Huey.

-active ai door gunners OK

-rain drops on glasses OK

-visible troops in chopper , loading unloading

-sling loads OK

-rope operations like special forces

-slick versions OK

-medevac version (visual medic operations/animations )

-coast guard versions (smilar visual actions as medevac)

Edited by ebabil

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

-active ai door gunners

-rain drops on glasses

-sling loads

-slick versions

M134D for the door gunners.

On/Off toggle for Search light

Search Light Center Command

Make Search Light brighter with more distance. Like a spot light on police helos.

Axis control for Search Light. Ability to map to the TMWHT mouse.

Landing Light has on/off toggle ( RCtrl + , ) Perfect !!

When wearing NVG's, show animated pilots with NVG gear

night_vision_04_08.jpg

Thank you,

Monnie

Edited by MonnieRock

Rack Rig: Rosewill RSV-L4000 | Koolance ERM-3K3UC | Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.9ghz w/EK Monoblock | Asus Rampage IV Black Edition | 64GB 2133mhz | SLI TitanXP w/ EK Waterblocks | 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB | Seasonic 1000w Titanium | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | TM Warthog HOTAS w/40cm Extension | MFG Crosswind Rudders | Obutto R3volution | HP Reverb

Probably this was discussed before.... raindrops.

Maybe for some people it's useless, but I think this would be great addition to immersion factor for a chopper.

Some fsx planes have it. For example PMDG J41. I like to fly it in bad conditions.

They added this feature in train simulator and it looks great.

More variety with armament:

- XM18 - 7.62 minigun pods;

- XM14 - .50" machinegun pods (or FN HMP pods);

- ability to play with launcher intervalometer ;

- ability to mix different warheads and fuses (not only point detonating, but proximity too);

- proper effects for white phosphorus warhead;

- adding WDU 4A/A flachette warhead (needs M429 proximity fuse);

- XM93 weapon system for gunners to use minigun (also forward firing ability for pilot);

- M59 weapon mount for .50" machine-guns for gunners.

Other combat specific:

- RWR;

- MLWS;

- countermeasures dispensers.

For non-combat:

- internal Goodrich winch;

- GPS or INS for over-water operations.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If a place needs helicopters, it's probably not worth visiting." - Nick Lappos

Loudspeakers and,,,

That is all

apg.thumb.jpg.f791589f730877405a9f0823c20921f3.jpg

• Like 1

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Oh yeah, chicks in bikinis are welcome as well. Come to think of it, why on earth do we have those morons dressed in UCP pyjamas there in the first place? They should immediately be replaced with chicks with big boobs and tiger-stripe bikinis.

-active ai door gunners

-rain drops on glasses

-sling loads

-slick versions

These all sound good to me, although I'd like to control somehow doorgunners AI on/off, with a key or perhaps radio command would be sweet! :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Communication between crew members using the PVT radio should be added to the list as well.

three extra pairs of eyes also make a good and realistic MLWS! I want my gunners and copilot to report anything that looks like a threat to them just like they would do in real life :thumbup:.

Communication between crew members in a multi-crew machine is essential and cannot be ignored in this sim!

'Frett'

Ability to turn on a Hud reference image of a dot inside a circle or hexagon for positional hovering like the BS has.

Another thing I could use is with the control on the screen, there is a very specific spot that if you trim the cyclic to that spot it makes it much easier to hover. But I have a hard time finding that eact spot when i start up the sim.

How about give us a dot at the location where the cyclic needs to be trimmed to for best hover.

Thanks

Edited by tusler

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Please remove the auto-markpoint feature for the kneemap.

Was really disappointed when I saw this feature yesterday.

I know its an ED feature but maybe you could remove the key command for it (at least in sim mode).

ps: better solution would be if we had to set markpoints via mouse cursor manually.

Edited by sorcer3r

I know its an ED feature but maybe you could remove the key command for it (at least in sim mode).

ps: better solution would be if we had to set markpoints via mouse cursor manually.

I disagree. It's a really useful feature and you can rationalise it away as "The co-pilot's been paying attention to our location and updates me when I check in with him". It's not like you have to press the update key...

In terms of wishlist items, I'm gonna go with:

• Cockpit glass. It currently looks like Bell forgot to install the canopy. It'd be nice to get a sense of reflection and sun glare on the surface.
  • Female Co-Pilot. Might as well have something pretty to look at on those long cross-country flights. :)

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

-active ai door gunners

-rain drops on glasses

-sling loads

-slick versions

This one sounds pretty good, will love to see this features. And this ones too, as per Sundowner post:

- XM18 - 7.62 minigun pods;

- XM14 - .50" machinegun pods (or FN HMP pods)

- RWR

- MLWS

- countermeasures dispensers.

Plus the winch!

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

How do you see the kneemap, or your pilot btw ???

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

Flares, this is warezone where we fly.

So rwr and flares.. least flares.

Flares would be easy to make, so please , awesome chopper needs awesome missions so ... :D

-haukka81

Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yeah!! countermeasures! Can't fly in hot zones without them.

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

It would be nice if the switches would have separate commands.

For example, in Controls, you can only set 'battery on/off'. I'd like an option to set ON and OFF individually (for advanced programming in TARGET for the Warthog, for example, where I could set the 'APU Start' switch on the throttle to work as the battery switch in Huey (with the UP position being 'Battery ON' and the DOWN position being 'Battery Off'. The same goes for all the switches in the cockpit (for example, the Fuel switch only has one command, while we'd need separate commands for up and down positions of the switch).

DCS A10C Warthog, DCS Black Shark 2, DCS P51D Mustang, DCS UH-1H Huey, DCS Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Flaming Cliffs 3, Combined Arms

System: Intel i7 4770k @4,2GHz; MSI Z87-G65; 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM; 128GB SSD SATA3 (system disk); 2TB HDD SATA3 (games disk); Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X; Windows 7 64bit

Flight controls: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder; TrackIR 5; Thrustmaster F16 MFDs; 2x 8'' LCD screens (VGA) for MFD display; 27'' LG LCD full HD main display