Wish list for HOG

GazAce

I think ED Forum should create a wish list section here for the A-10C. I mean the Hornet has one, why not the HOG?

Just saying..

:noexpression:

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

AFIK, the hog is considered feature complete at this point.

Owned Modules: F-16C, MiG-19P, CEII, F-14, Yak-52, F/A-18, SA342, UH-1H, AV8B, AJS-37, F-5E, MiG-21, Spitfire, M-2000C, F-86, MiG-15, 109 K-4, 190 D-9, P-51D, FC 3, Ka-50, A-10C

Owned Terrains: Persian Gulf, Normandy, Nevada

Owned Campaigns: Operation Piercing Fury, Operation Epsom Campaign

Controls: Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Pedals, TrackIR 5

Computer Build: ASRock AB350 K4 FATAL1TY, Ryzen 5 1600, EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 FTW, G.Skill Flare X 32GB 2400

All it needs is an upgrade to the version with a HMD for designating ground targets.

A lot changed from suite 3/5 that we currently have and suite 7 where HMCS was added. It’s not just a simple “add the helmet display.”

I want a suite 7 plus or 8 A-10C but I’ve accepted ED isn’t gonna do it.

A lot changed from suite 3/5 that we currently have and suite 7 where HMCS was added. It’s not just a simple “add the helmet display.”

I want a suite 7 plus or 8 A-10C but I’ve accepted ED isn’t gonna do it.

I'd buy it. And I bet MANY other's would too. Hint Hint ED.

I suppose the Suite 7 will never be a thing. I remember Wags saying what a process it has been with the Hornet to get the agreement /contracts from / with boing. I think it's been the same way with the hog. We have a formidable Pig and I'm happy with it. There'll always be a newer ober better feature.

What I try to say is: guys, stop begging for Suite 7. I won't happen.:music_whistling:

The only thing I really wan't to be fixed is the lighting, internal and external and the colors of the TGP feed. I know it works but doesn't look very pleasant since deferred shading. But afaik it's in progress so keep waiting till there's a light in the end of the tunnel...

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5

The Hog is already a beast for CAS, a hmd would only make it perfect.

Can't think of any other important feature missing (there are, but i mean that the current version is impresively efficient for designating lots of Ground targets and eliminating them in few passes)

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

With the recent (not so recent) price bump one would thing that the funds of new A-10 purchases might go to for upgrading the module.

Only makes sense to do so, for us at least.... even just to bring it to today's module standards in terms of visuals and so on (not in terms of EA and bugs :lol: )

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

With the recent (not so recent) price bump one would thing that the funds of new A-10 purchases might go to for upgrading the module.

Only makes sense to do so, for us at least.... even just to bring it to today's module standards in terms of visuals and so on (not in terms of EA and bugs :lol: )

Outside of the cockpit 3d model I’m happy with the A-10C model. Yeah if we someday got an upgrade to suite 7 (or higher) some things would need to be added (LARS antennas) or removed (pave penny and pylon) but again we’re very unlikely to get those.

New cockpit model with the option to turn the pilots body on/off and I’m happy.

My wish is that the A-10 stays relevant and required for multiplayer scenarios . With so mich effort on the F-18 Im worried that once it has guided munitions/atflir and if bugs creep into a neglected A-10 platform it could become didficult to participate online.

So whatever feaures are required to acheive that!

Custom Pit 476 Recruiting

i9-12900KF, 32 GB DDR5, Gigabyte Aorus Z690 Master, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti, 1TB Sabrent Roket 4+ 2x750GB RAID-0, TrackIR 5 /w clip, CRG9 49” Curved Ultrawide Flight Display+15" Touchscreen+17" Gauges display, Thrustmaster Warthog+7.5cm, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, Streamdeck, Butt Kicker and pneumatic G-Seat

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20220716.png

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20221002.png

My wish is that the A-10 stays relevant and required for multiplayer scenarios . With so mich effort on the F-18 Im worried that once it has guided munitions/atflir and if bugs creep into a neglected A-10 platform it could become didficult to participate online.

So whatever feaures are required to acheive that!

A-10s not going anywhere. It's a tough little bastard that can float over a battlefield dishing out death and destruction. Multi-role fighters are nice, but being so fast, it's hard to lock up targets, and then they can't stay for long because they use up so much fuel. For ground attack, I prefer heli's / attack jets. Fighters are for air superiority.

Kk. Hawg power forever.

i9-12900KF, 32 GB DDR5, Gigabyte Aorus Z690 Master, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti, 1TB Sabrent Roket 4+ 2x750GB RAID-0, TrackIR 5 /w clip, CRG9 49” Curved Ultrawide Flight Display+15" Touchscreen+17" Gauges display, Thrustmaster Warthog+7.5cm, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, Streamdeck, Butt Kicker and pneumatic G-Seat

Notice the lack of hawg footage in the 2018 and beyons trailer

Increase the hogs speed to it's more true to life.

Update the textures of the cockpit.

Give us the AGM-65E variant.

Tweak the GAU-8 spread.

Update the damage model.

Improve the FLIR along with the Hornets.

Rain on the cockpit glass.

I don't care about a newer block, it'd be nice to fix what we have now.