Getting out of a flat spin

Busterbvi

A bit of a problem with the Spit in FREEFLIGHT. When the plane loads it immediately shudders for a second then goes into a flat spin that you cant get out of !?

Secondly, since the last update, my keyboard ESC key does not work, the only way out is CTRL - ALT - DEL into task manager. Anybody else have these 2 problems ?

Is this Spitfire the finished product ?

Asus Z87. i7 4770k. 8 GB DDR3 @ 1866 mhz. GTX980ti SC. 120 GB SSD. 1TB Evo SSD. 750W PSU. W7/64. BenQ W1070 Projector. Yamaha RXV 673 AVR, Energy Take 7.1 S.S. 100" screen, serving wench & lap dancing facilities.

• ED Team
A bit of a problem with the Spit in FREEFLIGHT. When the plane loads it immediately shudders for a second then goes into a flat spin that you cant get out of !?

Secondly, since the last update, my keyboard ESC key does not work, the only way out is CTRL - ALT - DEL into task manager. Anybody else have these 2 problems ?

The plane does not want to spin and she warns you by buffeting that you should not pull more - ease the stick a little.

Spitfire requires very small stick movements to reach its maximum lift performance.

If you find yourself spinning - immediately apply opposite rudder fully to slow spinning, wait for a second and put the stick to the neutral or slightly nose-down position. Ailerons must be always neutral.

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

(re: Message #1 as to your Freeflight scenario)

I am not too fond of any of the DCS aircrafts' canned sorties, missions, or training scenarios.

I like learning and flying online on somebody's popular server.

Whether there is anything to my point of view, I don't know, but that's how I do it.

It seems there are trigger point conditions that have to be met in the offline scenarios before proceeding or advancing.

Might try doing a repair under Eagle Dynamics under Windows All Programs listing as to your ESC key problem.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

+1 ESC no idea of fix apart from C A D to T M Thanks btw.