microhelis.de simulation controllers review and discussion

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I have sent the email to support instead of shipping then?

Also, what do you guys think, go ahead and order or wait for a reply?

The shipping time is something like 30+ days so I'd like to get my order in soon.

I ordered fullset of "Collective Stick EC-135/145" more than 2 months ago, still waiting...

How about email, do they respond only when you send it to support? I might have to resend it if it went to an email box that isn't monitored.

Try Susanne at [susanne@microHELIS.de]

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

I believe the force trim project was seriously delayed by the restructuring of the company so it will probably be a while yet.

If I recall correctly Yogi said that the Force Trim module would be available as a kit to upgrade his non-force sticks.

Trip

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Demo of my 6DOF Motion VR Sim:

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone from the US had any issues placing orders? For me I get a shipping address error.

"There is no shipping method available for your order. Please contact us directly to complete this order."

Email Susanne with your order.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Hi, I also had the some problem of yours. I'm italian and I wrote to susanne six days ago. She said to me that they were out of office for some days and she will write to me as soon as she can. Maybe this error is accrued because they aren't working. I also saw on microhelis website that Joystick controller 12 bit and button box 32 are currently not available. So, it is the second error that doesn't allow me to complete the order.

Just made an order for all of the UH-1 parts plus the EC135 pedals and base.

For those of you that ran into the same shipping issue as me it is an issue with the website, for some reason choosing parts from the UH-1 configuration area of the website is bugged. I figured this out by adding each item separately.

By the way, they don't seem to support PayPal but bank transfer only, does anyone know how this works?

Io

Just made an order for all of the UH-1 parts plus the EC135 pedals and base.

For those of you that ran into the same shipping issue as me it is an issue with the website, for some reason choosing parts from the UH-1 configuration area of the website is bugged. I figured this out by adding each item separately.

By the way, they don't seem to support PayPal but bank transfer only, does anyone know how this works?

For me it was simply operation. From Poland to Germany I made in my bank account foreign transfer to Microhelis.de account. Additional costs were for this operation from my bank and Germany bank, including exchenge PLN to Euro, all additional fees were aproximatelly 10% from my order.

I flash on that Sussane oferred me PayPall transfer too but in PM.

Edited by JacD

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone has heard from Yogi but I can't seem to get up with him. Why won't he take my money :(. In all seriousness though, I hope he is doing well and is still in business. I have been trying to buy a full set of controls for months with no progress. I might have to buy from OE-XAM :/.