Old 02-21-2020, 01:48 PM   #521
kontiuka
ED Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibora View Post
You are welcome.
We have updated our Open Beta 2.5.6.43872 changelog:
https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...8&postcount=88
Some nice improvements. So, if the batteries overheat and you isolate them, they will cool down now? I did a flight pre-patch and I couldn't get them to cool down. I eventually got the battery warning because they were disconnected too long.
kontiuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 06:15 PM   #522
Vibora
ED Testers Team

Today's hotfix includes some updates in our module:
https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...7&postcount=89

Vibora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 06:25 PM   #523
Rudel_chw
Veteran

Quote:
Today's hotfix includes some updates in our module:
https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...7&postcount=89

Thanks a lot ... you've got to stop updating the module on every update, as you are embarrasing other developers
Rudel_chw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 06:30 PM   #524
golani79

I bought this module on day 1 - it is nice to see that it comes along so nicely. Keep it up!

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6013 mit Tapatalk
Old 02-21-2020, 06:59 PM   #525
Vibora
ED Testers Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by kontiuka View Post
Some nice improvements. So, if the batteries overheat and you isolate them, they will cool down now? I did a flight pre-patch and I couldn't get them to cool down. I eventually got the battery warning because they were disconnected too long.
Batteries cool down if they are isolated. It is simple to check. Start a mission with an OAT of 45ºC, switch on the starter and the batteries will reheat rapidly. When isolating them they cool down after several minutes. You can check them independently.
I don't quite understand what you mean in the last part of your message, please explain and/or add a trk.

Old 02-21-2020, 07:09 PM   #526
kontiuka
ED Translator

Quote:
Batteries cool down if they are isolated. It is simple to check. Start a mission with an OAT of 45ºC, switch on the starter and the batteries will reheat rapidly. When isolating them they cool down after several minutes. You can check them independently.
I don't quite understand what you mean in the last part of your message, please explain and/or add a trk.
Track files don't seem to work too well unfortunately. But I was flying long distance at over 30,000 ft when the batteries overheated. I isolated them but they never cooled down for the rest of the flight. After several minutes of isolating them, the master warning light came on and "Battery" showed up on the warning/caution panel. As I said, this is pre-patch. I'll try again after I install the patch.
Old 02-21-2020, 11:12 PM   #527
Vibora
ED Testers Team

Feedback of old versions is normally not useful. When did you make that flight? Batteries overheat at high altitude had been fixed long time ago.

Old 02-22-2020, 01:06 AM   #528
kontiuka
ED Translator

Quote:
Feedback of old versions is normally not useful. When did you make that flight? Batteries overheat at high altitude had been fixed long time ago.
It was only a couple of days ago using open beta version 2.5.6.43453 that was released Friday, February 14.

Last edited by kontiuka; 02-22-2020 at 01:11 AM.
Old 02-23-2020, 05:53 PM   #529
Vibora
ED Testers Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by kontiuka View Post
It was only a couple of days ago using open beta version 2.5.6.43453 that was released Friday, February 14.
AFAIK trks work OK if you start them in flight. They do not work if you try to taxi. At least that's past, and rather recent, experience with C-101.
Would be nice if you can send me that trk or explain exact conditions to get to that situation.

Old 02-27-2020, 02:05 PM   #530
gavilan_cl

Hi Vibora

A group of friend and me have decide to star flying this beautiful bird with our squad as the initial phase of a virtual pilot career, but we call it A-36 Halcon, or Gallina (we are Chilean pilots).

So far so good, but I have a question. Is it normal the boucing on the nose of the aircraft? After a couple of hours of flying finally I could manage it with smooth moving on the stick and use of trim. Maybe it could be due to we are used to fly F-16 and its FLCS makes easy to maintain a desired attitude.

Our next step is us its multicrew capabilities in order to train our less experienced pilots. I know this is on WIP, so a bug list with some basis updating frequency could be great to track this. If you could publish and consolidate this list will be great for us.

Thansk for this great bird!.

Salute.
gavilan_cl is offline   Reply With Quote