A few more...

Wags

:thumbup: Thank You!

I keep trying to feed $20 bills into my DVD Drive to buy CA but it's not working:D

You mean you don't have one of those credit card scanners? Great timesaver!:P

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

It's amazing what the level of detail looks likes down low now. Waiting til you guys add soldiers into the mix.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

DCS BAttlefield comes true...now tell how to handle personal life.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

personal life will be hard to handle ! - might have to give it up :-)

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

infantry already added.

But can you control them...that's what I meant.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

I hope you can control infantry then we will need DCS: Mi-24 Hind:P

Yeah, that would be cool.

When that becomes true, the virtual squadron´s need a huge increase of members. Not more pilots, but a lot more guys for the infantry, which you carrying to the front line in the DCS:MI-24 Hind. :D

regards Intruder

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A| Case: Thermaltake Overseer RX-I | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 80+ GOLD, 1300W| Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KS @5 GHz | CPU-Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Tower Cooler | RAM: 32GB G.Skill F4-4133C17-8GTZR | GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX4090 OC 24GB |SSD: Samsung SSD 860 M.2 1TB | Keyboard: Logitech G110 | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Gaming Devices: Hotas WW Orion 2 Stick&Throttle, Thrustmaster MFD, Pimax Crystal, Stream Deck XL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's amazing what the level of detail looks likes down low now. Waiting til you guys add soldiers into the mix.

I hope - one day - we will be able to hop in and jump out any vehicle by playable soldier with different rifles ... just like in ARMA.

I mean tanks, cars, choppers, aircrafts, ships (trains) :D

btw - we should be using G2G anti-tank missiles also

attachment.php?attachmentid=66844&d=1338691272

Edited by NRG-Vampire
G2G missiles

sign-pic4.jpg

When ED customers can play a grunt in first person perspective, lugging an FN SCAR, some shoulder launcher or any weapons of choice, not only will this little obscured sheep be a breakout game of the year, it will conquer all. Can't wait, man.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

That module is still in development!;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

This is what I did ...

1. Give up smoking. This justifies expenditure to support combat flight-sim habit.
  2. Give up drinking & going to bars or pub. Same as 1.
  3. Give up womanizing. Wife will likely be eternally grateful (that she's at reduced risk of STD), and if not you still save money and medical bills.
  4. Make up a spreadsheet with projected savings and highlight that you can be playing in the same room as she while whe watches a rom-com.
  5. Grunt at appropriate junctures during the viewing of said rom-com ...

She will let you play for as long as the rom-com episode lasts ... so count your blessings here, that's at least an hour longer (relatively pain free) than you otherwise would have got!

Cheers!

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

This is what I did ...

1. Give up smoking. This justifies expenditure to support combat flight-sim habit.
  2. Give up drinking & going to bars or pub. Same as 1.
  3. Give up womanizing. Wife will likely be eternally grateful (that she's at reduced risk of STD), and if not you still save money and medical bills.
  4. Make up a spreadsheet with projected savings and highlight that you can be playing in the same room as she while whe watches a rom-com.
  5. Grunt at appropriate junctures during the viewing of said rom-com ...

She will let you play for as long as the rom-com episode lasts ... so count your blessings here, that's at least an hour longer (relatively pain free) than you otherwise would have got!

Cheers!

Love it Teapot!! My thinking exactly!!

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals