"DCS_A-10C_EN.torrent" Users

REL

Hey

Did any of you guys manage to complete the download process?

I'm asking because I'm not sure that all the parts are available...

I have installed the uTorrentsoftware for the DCS_A-10C_EN.torrent, so it's may be my lack of understanding.

1.thumb.JPG.39817586cc9e246483af3217d302ef04.JPG

Edited by REL

If you look at the number on the far right of the row you highlight with your arrow, you see an estimate of the number of copies of the entire torrent available through all peers (the people you download from).

In your case it shows almost 65 complete copies of the entire torrent, the small lines spread out throughout the row indicate relative abundances of different parts of the torrent. The pattern you're seeing is to be considered normal, since not everyone currently downloading have all the files.

When the screen shot was taken, you were connected to 61 "seeders", these are people/computers that are sharing the entire torrent. As long as you are connected to at least one seeder the entire torrent is available to you. You should really not worry, being connected to 61 seeders and almost 20 "leechers" just means you are downloading a lot faster than you would be otherwise.

Edited by Boulund

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

If you look at the number on the far right of the row you highlight with your arrow, you see an estimate of the number of copies of the entire torrent available through all peers (the people you download from).

In your case it shows almost 65 complete copies of the entire torrent, the small lines spread out throughout the row indicate relative abundances of different parts of the torrent. The pattern you're seeing is to be considered normal, since not everyone currently downloading have all the files.

:thumbup: Boulund

And thanks for the quick explanation