DCS: F-14 - LAUNCH TRAILER - This is War

Strikeeagle345

Now that’s how you do a music video.

Just stunning guys

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Cool vídeo - with that soundtrack almost looks like a TV series!

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

Did you notice the RIO using the hand hold on the cat shot? twilightsmile.png

I can't believe no one has mentioned this yet... I actually scrolled through the youtube comments and no one brought it up. !:58!

VFA-113 | Stinger 307 | "Hank"

USN OEF OIF Veteran

i7-8700K OC'd 4800ghz | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC'd | 32gb RAM | 2.5TB SSD | Odyssey + | TM Warthog HOTAS |

I can't believe no one has mentioned this yet... I actually scrolled through the youtube comments and no one brought it up. !:58!

1st thing I noticed.

Then I thought. You need to get rid of the rio body to see your monitors :D

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

The RIO hand hold was seen in the announcement video last year. Probably why no one said anything.

Yeah, it's been in several of the videos. I don't always notice it on the first watch-through, though. I've been scoping every video for every detail I can.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hell yeah! that's the first thing that caught my attention but more then that was also the vibration effect as they are taking off and the jolt once it clears the end of the deck. :thumbup::thumbup:

Awesome video.

Repaints I've created (screens only)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/121556714@N07/albums

Fantastic release trailer. :thumbup:

The music reminded me a bit of the theme tune for Spectre, very atmospheric. Only thing I missed in there was a LANTIRN view of an LGB hitting something!. I also noticed the RIO's hand on the handle during launch, I was half expecting him to take it off the handle following the launch. The part at 0:48 was definitely a _I_ (the finger) moment. The more I watch it the better it gets. If only the visuals were that clear in VR :/

Brilliant trailer, simply brilliant.

Roll on Wednesday...

Edited by bart

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Scotter cameo my favorite part!

They also show a Mig 23 witch is NOT yet in the sim )only as an averag MOD so far) so here is for hoping RAZBAM is delivering its Flogger this year! (but first the M2K MLU and a polished Harrier...)