Soon Venezuela in DCS WORLD

Greetings pilots

It is my pleasure and pride to bring you soon the skins and logbook of venezuela, I take a long time to do them for some inconveniences but they are almost ready :thumbup:

To start the optimized logbook for dcs world ver.2.5, I had previously designed it for version 1.5 but with the new update to version 2.5 it is already in operation with their respective pilot hierarchies, decorations and military aviation battle groups. Venezuela.

On the other hand, the design of skins of the different planes that were and those that are currently in operation in the aviation of Venezuela, are made with aircraft available in dcs world such as the F-16, Mirage 2000, C-130 , F-5E, KC-125, HAWK and the SU-30, the planes will have their characteristics of camouflage, real tail designs of the airplanes of the Venezuelan air force.

The launch date of the country pack venezuela in dcs world will be at the end of september :thumbup:

I leave you a capture so that you can see how the design project goes

BOywTw.png

VAyHBn.png

Edited by xCorvinuSx

Great job OP!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Gracias xCorvinuSx!

Te pregunto a ver si lo instale bien, no veo por ningun lado los escuadrones y donde se eligen. Tambien tengo de rango la estrella de plata pero me sigue apareciendo Alferez cuando deberia ser Teniente, no se que pude hacer mal ya que la instalacion es bien facil