Some Features not clear

Hello!

I learn the hip and because I did not find infos about this in the manual I tried to find something in the forums... But here I get different meanings.

I talk about the special tab functions. I think I understand the "adjust Autopilot" function - the engineer is fiddling with the Autopilot to set it for actual flight directions and so on. Correct?

But what is the "Control helper"? Is this just the control indicator? (R Ctrl + Enter) Or is this function doing anything with the controls? Here I read both in different topics online.

Thank you very much!

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Yup, autopilot adjustment means virtual flight engineer adjusts pitch and roll channels constantly (as you can see by looking at AP panel). If the option is off, he will do it only when relevant keyboard command is activated.

As for the control helper, the info is there, but in the quick start manual - yes, it's a sort of an AI assistance, most notably helps you with trimming the chopper for you, probably even more.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Yup, autopilot adjustment means virtual flight engineer adjusts pitch and roll channels constantly (as you can see by looking at AP panel). If the option is off, he will do it only when relevant keyboard command is activated.

As for the control helper, the info is there, but in the quick start manual - yes, it's a sort of an AI assistance, most notably helps you with trimming the chopper for you, probably even more.

Thank you very much! I never looked into the quick start because I thought "pfff, who needs quickstart, I want to read the big fat manual" :doh:

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020