Moltar's Mod Pack

I got the Problem that if i enable the HUD folder it is not possible to use the radar and IFF in the mirage.

I'm using DCS stable

cheers

Didn't know that was a problem. Ive removed what should be the problemed files and uploaded a new version. If you want to use the HUD stuff give the new upload a try.

Ok I loaded it again from your page but it made it worse than before because the ka50 hud was unreadable

I will try it again with a new download of your mod, this evening and a fresh repaired dcs

And if it is still broken I will upload a few screenshots

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Ok I loaded it again from your page but it made it worse than before because the ka50 hud was unreadable

I will try it again with a new download of your mod, this evening and a fresh repaired dcs

And if it is still broken I will upload a few screenshots

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

How long ago since you re-downloaded the files? Have you tried disabling the HUD portion of my mod? Screenshots would be fantastic, but my bet is that its these folders. Try and delete them or move them out of my mod pack, re-load it, and see if it fixes the issue.

Moltar's Mod - HUD\Mods\aircraft\Ka-50\Cockpit

M0ltar, just want to drop by and say "THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMPILATION"

Latest V12 - I use JSGME and love it - easy to use and definitely worth getting it though someones mileage my vary....some like a sharper hud some the softer (realistic) one, some prefer more BRRRRT, some the ones you use.

Overall - highly recommended.

Willy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB

M0ltar, just want to drop by and say "THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMPILATION"

Latest V12 - I use JSGME and love it - easy to use and definitely worth getting it though someones mileage my vary....some like a sharper hud some the softer (realistic) one, some prefer more BRRRRT, some the ones you use.

Overall - highly recommended.

Willy

Glad you're enjoying it. If there is anything you want changed or you think does not suit your taste let me know and I can tell you what needs to be changed in the files to make it happen.

Moltar, in the F-15 have you recently tweaked up the sound level of the TEWS? If so, could you let me know where I could turn it back down in the .lua?

It's so loud since I last updated that I can't really hear anything else (including TS3) when I'm getting nails, etc. I know I could turn Cockpit volume down, but then I wouldn't be able to hear other sounds I like to hear.

Thanks, brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Moltar, in the F-15 have you recently tweaked up the sound level of the TEWS? If so, could you let me know where I could turn it back down in the .lua?

It's so loud since I last updated that I can't really hear anything else (including TS3) when I'm getting nails, etc. I know I could turn Cockpit volume down, but then I wouldn't be able to hear other sounds I like to hear.

Thanks, brother.

The TEWS is the RWR, correct? I havnt changed the volumes at all. It may just be that the sounds are more apparent with the external sounds lowered.

Let me know if it's the RWR and I will fix it. I'll have a listen today.

The TEWS is the RWR, correct? I havnt changed the volumes at all. It may just be that the sounds are more apparent with the external sounds lowered.

Let me know if it's the RWR and I will fix it. I'll have a listen today.

Correct, RWR on the TEWS. Give it a listen when you have a second if you don't mind, I think you're spot on that the lowering of the external sounds (which are the sounds I care about like knowing when I am in AB or hearing the missile leave the rail, hence leaving my Cockpit volume up) is what is causing the difference for me.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Correct, RWR on the TEWS. Give it a listen when you have a second if you don't mind, I think you're spot on that the lowering of the external sounds (which are the sounds I care about like knowing when I am in AB or hearing the missile leave the rail, hence leaving my Cockpit volume up) is what is causing the difference for me.

Cockpit volume does not change the AB or missile launch sounds. Those are all external sounds that are actually governed by the 'World' slider in the options menu. Try lowering the cockpit volume and let me know how it sounds.

Cockpit volume does not change the AB or missile launch sounds. Those are all external sounds that are actually governed by the 'World' slider in the options menu. Try lowering the cockpit volume and let me know how it sounds.

Roger, will do that tonight. I believe I currently have Cockpit volume set at 30%, I will try to bump it down more and see how the sound mix is effected :thumbup:

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

Roger, will do that tonight. I believe I currently have Cockpit volume set at 30%, I will try to bump it down more and see how the sound mix is effected :thumbup:

Well... It looks like I lied. That slider doesnt change the volume. Can you go through and let me know if its all the sounds or really only the scan and lock sounds?

Feel free to go through the list of sounds here. Just be aware that the volume of the actual file when played is not the volume of the file in game. The in game volume of the sound when its played is defined by the sdef files that set a gain level for each sound.

Moltar's Mod - Sound\Sounds\Effects\Aircrafts\Cockpits\RWR

Well... It looks like I lied. That slider doesnt change the volume. Can you go through and let me know if its all the sounds or really only the scan and lock sounds?

Feel free to go through the list of sounds here. Just be aware that the volume of the actual file when played is not the volume of the file in game. The in game volume of the sound when its played is defined by the sdef files that set a gain level for each sound.

Moltar's Mod - Sound\Sounds\Effects\Aircrafts\Cockpits\RWR

Sorry, only had a free hour or so to fly last night and I wasted it all on trying out the Harrier! I'm out of pocket tonight, but I will give this a look Friday after work.

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

Sorry, only had a free hour or so to fly last night and I wasted it all on trying out the Harrier! I'm out of pocket tonight, but I will give this a look Friday after work.

I chopped the threatnew, lock, and launch warnings in half for the RWR and uploaded them to my drive. Link is below.

In order to install them, navigate to the following, unzip, and place the files in the RWR directory. Overwrite anything that it asks.

Moltar's Mod - Sound\Sounds\sdef\Aircrafts\Cockpits\RWR

RWR Changes for Buckeye

EDIT: These changes will become default in any future releases of my mod pack, so don't worry about copying the fix to a new version if there is one.

I chopped the threatnew, lock, and launch warnings in half for the RWR and uploaded them to my drive. Link is below.

In order to install them, navigate to the following, unzip, and place the files in the RWR directory. Overwrite anything that it asks.

Moltar's Mod - Sound\Sounds\sdef\Aircrafts\Cockpits\RWR

RWR Changes for Buckeye

EDIT: These changes will become default in any future releases of my mod pack, so don't worry about copying the fix to a new version if there is one.

You're the man, Moltar! Appreciate it very much my friend.

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

Anyone else getting this error? I've been getting it the past few days when I've tried to access the link...both Chrome and Firefox.

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from splashonegaming.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

Anyone else getting this error? I've been getting it the past few days when I've tried to access the link...both Chrome and Firefox.

Are you getting that error when trying to go to Splash One Gaming's website? If you are, take the 's' out of https so that its just http for the site url.

Are you getting that error when trying to go to Splash One Gaming's website? If you are, take the 's' out of https so that its just http for the site url.

Yes, but I was able to force my way through by ignoring the errors. I will check out the 's' in the address tomorrow when I've got my rig fired back up...I believe it was happening from my office laptop too, pretty sure Chrome is linked, so could check from there too.

Just wanting to make sure it's an issue on my end and not something where people won't be able to navigate to the S1 website

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

So I modified stuff again and this is where I am at currently...

There is an issue with the sounds coming in abruptly and I will be talking to support about that, but there is nothing I can do about it currently. If you listen to the unmodded sounds in the same types of passes you can hear the sound cut in its just quieter.

Yes, but I was able to force my way through by ignoring the errors. I will check out the 's' in the address tomorrow when I've got my rig fired back up...I believe it was happening from my office laptop too, pretty sure Chrome is linked, so could check from there too.

Just wanting to make sure it's an issue on my end and not something where people won't be able to navigate to the S1 website

This fixed it! By the way, the rest of the site is looking great -- the SATAL/Merge stuff is exciting, looking forward to that.

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

Added a new version for Beta. This includes sounds only. All of the old files still work, these updates just fix some issues that Beta presented. Also included is a sound mod for the Harrier by 112th_Rossi.

hi , could u please post the link of the latest release??

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

hi , could u please post the link of the latest release??

First page of this blog, 3rd line :thumbup: you´ll be redirected then....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB