Ranger79 Base Objects Pack (Hesco's + others)

Great to see you're back in action Ranger- I think we took a break around the same time. I recall someone had made a base using your items back then and I'm looking around for it. Anyone remember who made it or where it discussed? Sorry my memory is hazy.

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

Great to see you're back in action Ranger- I think we took a break around the same time. I recall someone had made a base using your items back then and I'm looking around for it. Anyone remember who made it or where it discussed? Sorry my memory is hazy.

Hey bud, I do not remember at the moment.

IIRC, you might be thinking about Skulleader.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Very nice Snoopy!

Quick update: Lilkiki has graciously provided another ground CA compatible unit to the mix, the Oshkosh MATV. It a beauty, will update the mod pack later today to include, thanks Lilkiki.

Screen_150215_155737.jpg

hi ranger, thank you for the brilliant mod. on problem: after jsgme installation - i cannot see the placed object ( all non vehicle categorie objects ) in game. what is the clue?

Did you select under unit and fortification?

no, i can only select 'structures' an can select the objects in this submenu. . . maybe i am to stupid. . . ;-) can you please advise?

Try placing a unit and selecting fortification, that's where the objects are in the mission editor.

Try placing a unit and selecting fortification, that's where the objects are in the mission editor.

i am totally lost, there is no 'unit' to select. . .

only cargos, ground vehicles (your vehicle models within are selectable and show up ingame), helicopters, heliports, planes, ships, structures, warehouese. but no 'units'. :-(

i am totally lost, there is no 'unit' to select. . .

only cargos, ground vehicles (your vehicle models within are selectable and show up ingame), helicopters, heliports, planes, ships, structures, warehouese. but no 'units'. :-(

Check the first post on how to place a "unit" under fortification (pics included), if that does not work I do not know what to tell you bud.

hi ranger,

now it works, thank you very much! sometimes it is much easier as it seems. ;-)

i love your work. are you interested to make some more stuff/objects?

would love to see:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18475

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14648

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15927

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16208

any chance to get it?

Edited by flanker1

Good to hear Flanker, regarding new vehicle models, I am going to hold off starting new ones due to my in expierence. It's a perishable skill and I have been out of modelling for over 8 months. I do have some models I will release in the next few weeks which are already made. Lilkiki has made two vehicles which are CA compatible for the pack which I will be adding tonight. They are sweet.

Edited by Ranger79

Ok here are the new Oshkosk ATV (CA ready), Oshkosh MTVR Mk23 full (CA ready), Desert Patrol HMMVs with and without red lights (non-CA ready), and Air Force One (static). Lilkiki did an amazing job on the OshKosh's ensure to show him some love. Mod Pack 1.4 link on main page, enjoy...

qriabu2z41p3yz3zg.jpg

ious58wbr2q0dwzzg.jpg

Super!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Amazing addons guys, thanks for taking the time for creating those! Wondering If we will see some cold war stuff one day, CA ready things like updated M-60 tanks or BTR-60 will be amazing, specially cause those are still active in our map.

M-60A3_near_Giessen_in_Germany_1985_zps1539ce20.jpeg

BTR-60_Khaan_Quest_2009_zps605fe774.jpg

For more modern vehicles, the Otokar Cobra build by Turkey and used by Georgia would be a great addition too.

otokar-kobra_315478_zps78cb3eed.jpg

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Nice Mod Ranger but I have a small problem with Air Force 1, the nearest I can zoom in to it is about 10,000m, the C5 works fine beside it but AF1 is miles away.

Ill take a look, it probably the lod modeling. Thanks for reporting.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i have a request ranger about reducing the accuracy/ skill of your AI. (PS :Its not a moan, i appreciate the mod as it is but think this might improve it)

I will try to keep it concise.

Im finding that these units : technical's, desert Humvee, RG 31 and mtvr are all lethal to helicopters.

They would make fun targets and good missions for Huey and Hip however, they all can shoot incredibly accurately at 1.2 km and if your 0.7 km you don't stand much of a chance if theres multiple units.

This is unfortunate since with a rocket volley i typically launch at 1.2 km- 0.8 km, any further out and you hit probability is so low you'll expend all your rockets on just a few kills.

I Really don't think they should be so accurate considering most of them are just men looking down some iron sights.

I appreciate this level of accuracy/ range might be ok if your in a jet but with the helicopters the only way i have successfully shot a whole bunch of techies is with a friend continuously drawing the fire so i can get a shot without being cruelly return fired.

Could you tell me what i might edit in the lau file to make them less accurate , or perhaps change this for the appropriate vehicles in the next version???

thanks

Screen_150303_093041.thumb.jpg.4557a57370e0cb5d78a6935d68396127.jpg