Waiting for first discount on DCS: Mi-8MTV2

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DCS AUTUMN SALE

From 20 to 29 September 2013, Eagle Dynamics will have a 60% off Autumn sale for the following DCS products:

DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Pre-Purchase Beta. $49.99 now $19.99

DCS: UH-1H Huey, Pre-Purchase Beta. $49.99 now $19.99

Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3. $49.99 now $19.99

DCS: A-10C Warthog. $39.99 now $15.99

DCS: Black Shark 2. $39.99 now $15.99

DCS: P-51D Mustang. $39.99 now $15.99

DCS: Combined Arms. $29.99 now $11.99

DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade. $29.99 now $11.99

A-10A: DCS Flaming Cliffs. $14.99 now $5.99

Su-25: DCS Flaming Cliffs. $14.99 now $5.99

Yeah.....I would have waited too if I'd known it was going to be such a short wait. Getting a bit peeved about this, not going to immediately buy again I think :-/

Before we get too hot under the collar, the first picture is from TaoBao, not known for being a hub for legitimate software...... Do we know who the seller is? Edit: His description claims he is an ED partner, is this legit? There must be Chinese partners but I've no idea who they are. Nothing stopping a legit partner from having their own sale.

The second, is that from the newsletter? I've not seen one come through yet...

Edited by Flying Penguin

Per Ardua Ad Aquarium :drink:

Specs: Intel i7-9700K, GTX 2080TI, 32GB DDR4, ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E, Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2

Now do i wait for the Huey to stop being a beta product before i buy the Mi8 as i said i would... or do i throw my principles out the window to take advantage of this deal... hmmm :music_whistling:

Can you get $19.99 worth of fun out of it even if it never leaves Beta? ;)

Per Ardua Ad Aquarium :drink:

Specs: Intel i7-9700K, GTX 2080TI, 32GB DDR4, ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E, Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2

Wow, this is indeed very strange (and welcome) news.

I havent purchased the Mi-8 yet out of principle really, since I dont really believe I should be paying full price for 2 beta products (I already paid full price for the Huey) but this is definitely an incentive to do so...

Hello,

A 60% discount 2 weeks after the release of an early beta, wow.

For me it's not a problem, I've always bought my addons full price without 60% discount and maybe that ED can sell with 60% discount because many guys like me have bought the Mi-8 $49.99.

The Mi-8 is a real Master Piece and I no regret my purchase full amount...

I know that the life is not easy today but DCS is my only passion and there's not many modules like for FSX so bought these few modules is perfect for me...

Regards, Skull.

:megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol:

Seriously gentleman, pull your act together and stop wining like little kids in a candy museum.

Its a well known fact that Eagle Dynamics has several significant sales in any given year.

And don't worry, it will be available for the regular price again after the sale.

And on sale again after that

And regular price after that again.

And so on and so fort, nothing new here.

Well, guess its time to enjoy the show again;

:drink: popcorn.gif

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

Belsemtek try to have more faith in your products!!! UH-1 and Mi-8s AFM have good quality. But then again I do understand all the dollers are needed as fast as Belsemtek can get them, they need to pay the bills while they are working further. Good news by the way.

Edited by Teknetinium

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

WoW! Just WoW

So here I get a email of nearly every mod is now on sale!

I have paid full price for every mod!! Okay I can say I support the ED but damn I feel like I just got raped..

I guess from this point forward I will refuse to support at full price for any other future mods.......

Not going to get burned again...:mad:

• Like 2

“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”

Leonardo da Vinci

yes.. i can see how that would leave a bitter taste for early adopters..

Nobody twisted anyone's arm to buy anything.

I'm was not interested in the Mi-8 for $49.99 but for $19.99 I'll get it. Same goes for FC3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo, Core i9 11900K @ 5.0GHz, Corsair H150i CPU cooler, Asus Prime Z590-A, Radeon RX6800 XT64GB, Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3600, Corsair RM1000X PSU,  Win 11 x64