Mi-8 info?

Why know more, if we already know they are working on it. Some screens would be nice, but they are working on two things at the same time. We've to give devs time to work, don't you agree?

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

Are we the only ones that actually want to know about the state of the Mi-8MTV2?

Don't worry, imho we all are hungry for new info and eye candy of the upcoming Hip. :joystick::pilotfly:

But I dunno if this kind of threads will help us to get some... :huh::D

Edit:

We've to give devs time to work, don't you agree?

Some PR stuff should be their work too :smilewink:

How long would it took to post here some WIP goodies to keep us excited? :helpsmilie:

Edited by Suchacz

• ED Team
I know that letting the devs work is probably the best bet, but compared to when the Huey was close to release, we have a sparse amount of info thrown to us by BST

Very soon. We pass the testing stage before the creation of the installation package, eliminate the identified bugs.

Very soon. We pass the testing stage before the creation of the installation package, eliminate the identified bugs.

You mean it will be released very soon or we will have more info very soon? btw I'm really looking forward to the Mi-8 too. I nearly bought the Huey but I can't afford both so I will wait for the Mi-8 because I find it more interesting. I have the Nemeth Design Huey for FSX already, it's enough Huey for me.:)

AMD FX-6300

8GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE LP DDR3 RAM

SAPPHIRE HD 7790 DUAL-X O/C 1GB DDR5

2TB SEAGATE HDD

WIN7 ULTIMATE X64

If you want to get some more info, you must go to the russian part of the forum. They(devs) comunicate there more. PilotMi8 wrote there something about the first of September...

покажем надеюсь, хотя.. к первому сентября наверное сами сможете пострелять!))

show hope, though .. the first of September probably will be able to shoot

Edited by Suchacz

You mean it will be released very soon or we will have more info very soon? btw I'm really looking forward to the Mi-8 too. I nearly bought the Huey but I can't afford both so I will wait for the Mi-8 because I find it more interesting. I have the Nemeth Design Huey for FSX already, it's enough Huey for me.:)

You didn't take advantage of The Summer Sale? Bummer,If you are into Helo's You shouldn't deny yourself this bird,It's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G:thumbup:

Patrick

mini.gif

It seems this project is coming along much faster than the Huey. Is is because of the delays that the Huey took from legalities that allowed the release dates to be close? Was there more info at the ready to allow the Mi-8 to progress much faster? Regardless of the answer, congratulations on another flyable added to DCSW. Keep up the great work guys! :thumbup:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Hello,

WOW great news, it's hard to wait...

Best regards. Skull

You didn't take advantage of The Summer Sale? Bummer,If you are into Helo's You shouldn't deny yourself this bird,It's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G:thumbup:

Actually, I just caved in last night and bought the darned thing, amazing indeed.:thumbup:

• Like 1

AMD FX-6300

8GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE LP DDR3 RAM

SAPPHIRE HD 7790 DUAL-X O/C 1GB DDR5

2TB SEAGATE HDD

WIN7 ULTIMATE X64

Actually, I just caved in last night and bought the darned thing, amazing indeed.:thumbup:

She is a real lady when you learn her foibles, until then she will do everything in her power to kill you :joystick:

"If the MWS didn't see it, it didn't happen"

It seems this project is coming along much faster than the Huey. Is is because of the delays that the Huey took from legalities that allowed the release dates to be close? Was there more info at the ready to allow the Mi-8 to progress much faster? Regardless of the answer, congratulations on another flyable added to DCSW. Keep up the great work guys! :thumbup:

I remember reading somewhere on these forums that Belsimtek already has made an (non-public) Mi-8 simulator (I don't remember where, super sorry if I'm spreading false rumors). And PilotMi8 is an Mi-8 pilot, that should at least be 100% true :). So more experience with the aircraft, plus a better tuned DCS pipeline, can't be bad.