PAK-FA Project

Does your mod have internal weapon bay?

Yes there's 6 slots internally,4 weapons can be loaded in the middle section of the fuselage and another 2 on the internal section of wing root,they all AA missiles internationally untill i add the cruise missile.

Digital_Combat_Simulator_3_20_2019_4_44_51_PM.png

Edited by cubanace

KH-59K Cruise missile

Good News the Su-57 will now also pack KH-59K Cruise missiles,these work on both sea and ground targets that have radars.

Enjoy,it is still early in development but she homes in nicely.

Special thanks to Patric and Eric.

Video KH-59K in action

Edited by cubanace

MOre modeling

Well now that the KH-59MK2 works I have decided to step up things a notch and make it better in terms of modeling.

enjoy but remember I am still not finished with her.

more_modeling_2.jpg

more_modeling_3.jpg

more_modeling.jpg

hk59.jpg

And folded to go internally :D

animated.jpg

animated2.jpg

And for those who want to see what shapes were used in 3dx max to make the KH-59MK2

Screenshot_2.jpg

Game engine

Digital_Combat_Simulator_3_27_2019_12_07_34_AM.png

MOre modeling in the coming days to fisnih her up,have a nice day and god bless. :D

Edited by cubanace

Rdar Ground contacts.

Hello pilots...

Good news I have figured out a way to display ground targets on the Su-57 Rdar display

This will come in handy specially now that we can engage better against ground targets including ships,you guys will see ships and other ground contacts like EWR,SAMS ect.

concept works now the tricky part is making the shapes as realistic as possible but due to classified information that is nearly impossible,only disclassified contact shapes are air targets that I have seen on hud of real su-57.

So I will use my imagination to get things started on the new Radar display and then when more information comes then I will change them.

Ship contact

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/494530195454427166/560467592897101839/Ship_Contact.png

EWR contact

Screenshot_1.jpg

SAM

Screenshot_2.jpg

Edited by cubanace

Cubanace, just out of curiosity, how is it that your model can use the radio to communicate with a tanker while the Community A-4E cannot? I recall flying a modded F/A-18 that allowed us to communicate with the radio for everything. I also remember flying an A-7E that also allowed us to use the radio. I am just curious about this, not complaining.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cubanace, just out of curiosity, how is it that your model can use the radio to communicate with a tanker while the Community A-4E cannot? I recall flying a modded F/A-18 that allowed us to communicate with the radio for everything. I also remember flying an A-7E that also allowed us to use the radio. I am just curious about this, not complaining.

I have SU-33 Avionics linked to my SU-57.

Here is the Custom made KH-52MK2 weapon icon made for weapon loading :D

You guys will soon be doing both SEAD and ANTISHIP.

Cubanace,

I'm just appreciating your hard and passionate work, and this not since today, you already know it.

So I think (it's a 'me-only' thing, I mean) that one of these days a flight manual by you should come out de rigueur... one of these days, dear mate, and just to appreciate the flying capabilities of this beauty in full.

With best regards.

Ground contacts

We now have ground contacts display on Radar.

Ship contacts tested,I can now see ship contacts on radar and this way its easier to aim to fire KH-59MK2 against ships. :D

More tests coming,video also coming tonight of the ground contact.

Air to ground mode,ship contact,you can fire guided cruise missile.

Screenshot_2.png

Air to Air mode now shows both air to air targets and ships,here is the ship contact in air to air mode,but you cant fire at it,you need to change to air to ground mode to fire cruise missile.

Screenshot_1.png

Because these are Mods that Use Existing DCS Aircraft and their DLLs for Systems Flight Model and Cockpit Systems.

A-4E is a Completely Independent Module, and does not use nor piggy back on another DCS Module's Libraries.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

OK I tested Data link in SU-57 thru wingman,Wingman detects ground targets in this case Ships,he then data links them to my Radar and I see ground contacts in my radar.

Oh and also I tested with Armor,AAA,SAMS and they all can get detected thu wingman,then wingman links contacts to your radar 8-).

Movies__TV_4_2_2019_11_01_21_PM.png

Su-33/Su-57 Data link thru wingman testing.

Edited by cubanace

Hi Cubanace, I think that the Kh-59's naval variants in the latest phase do not fly that high, but low, like most of the cruiser missiles, in order to avoid be detected from far distance, that's why it's activate only 10km far from the target, allowing to the launcher to receive the camera image and select the target if is necessary!

Regards.