Happy with my CE2

Rudel_chw

On my desktop wallpaper from now:

VVf9oTf.jpg

:)

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I bought it anyway to support M3 .. .

That was the exact same motivation behind my purchase .. I really want to see M3 suceed and last.

That the plane turned out to be so much fun (specially on VR) is the icing on the cake .. now I'm trying to learn a few maneouvers :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I just got it and it's a GREAT bird! It's really fun in VR. Good work! :thumbup:

(is the Pilot supposed to fly it from the rear seat?)

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

On my desktop wallpaper from now:

VVf9oTf.jpg

:)

Just stole a copy from you. On my desktop wallpaper too! Thanks

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

Been flying the CE2 for several days, now. Very difficult to stop.... Wifey worried that I'm stuck at the computer.

Go into a 90 degree bank. Pull. Kick in some rudder. OMG, it pulls your ears down to your shoulders!

Edited by =Mac=

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

CE2 failing to fly straight and level

Must be a bug in the operator.