Does this destroy MP missions with historic settings?

QuiGon

So, as this thing is now available for pretty much all aircraft in DCS, I wonder if there is a way for server admins to prohibt its use?

If not, this would have a huge impact on MP missions with historic settings (70s and older, WW2 especially), where you would have to use the nav equipment of the time (radio navigation, map + compass) to find your way to your target/destination (with F10 options disabled on the server of course). Now, if you can just use a modern age nav device (that was not available back then), it makes such missions, where proper navigation is key to success, kinda pointless in an MP environment :(

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

It's a module like everything else so you can exclude it from your server.

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick

I can't find the option in mission editor, where is it? :huh:

"You don't rise to the occasion, you fall to your level of preparation."

Yes, it is network play controlled.

Alright thanks, that's something at least.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg