Tacview 1.0 is now available!

Vyrtuoz

You are absolutely right Gonk. This gives me an idea I'm going to implement in v1.1.

:thumbup:

very interesting tool... Is there a way to make a sams' site range standout when selected ? All that red upon red (or blue upon blue) is confusing if you are trying to single out the range of a particular site. I only see I can either have then all off or all on... not just select a few to be on / off... Or am I missing something... Or even change the selected object to another colour would be nice so it and it's range standout.

Thanks...

tacview-signature-512x128x24.png

I tested JDAM "ripple" using markpoints. I dropped 4 JDAMs and in the histroy window I can see these 4 JDAMs. But in the object field, there are 3 JDAM drops, the first is recorded as 2xGBU-38. Drop delay was 3 seconds.

jdam_ripple.acmi

kind regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CSV export

Requested by many, here the telemetry export function! Registered users can already try it in Tacview 1.1 alpha 1:

http://www.strasoftware.com/download/tacview

ChartsInExcel.png

Some wishlist items:

- Allow manual setting of Y axis in the graph. Because of lag spikes you can have for example, someone shoot to M25 which sets the top of the graph to '25' and it then become difficult to read differences in sub-mach speed.

- Export of graph data. A simple .csv file would be quite adequate; then we can put this in excel or gnuplot or whatever our favorite graphing tool is to print it if so desired.

I'm definitely looking at getting the pro version.

• 2 weeks later...

You don't have to register to use the free edition. There is one reminder at the end of trial time, just click Cancel and you can continue to use it as usual (except for some advanced tools which are now disabled).

Just a reminder: The free edition of Tacview 1.0 is more powerful and better than previous releases. So you don't need to keep using the outdated Tacview 0.95. Obviously if you find regressions in v1.0, do not hesitate to contact me.

I noticed you have to register also for the free edition, but I haven't found where on your homepage.

social commerce

s-commerce

• Like 1

Was wondering what would happen at the end of the trial. Still intending to buy a copy as I think your tool is fantastic, but was wondering if it would stop at the end of the trial

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

During the trial period: All features are available regardless of your current license.

At the end of the trial period:

• Professional license: all features will remain available to you.
  • Home license: some advanced tools will stop working.
  • Free edition: all advanced tools will stop working. The rest of Tacview will continue to work as usual, aside one reminder there is no popups or ads.

You can register at anytime during or after the trial period.

See http://www.strasoftware.com/buy/tacview for more details about features available in each edition.

Was wondering what would happen at the end of the trial. Still intending to buy a copy as I think your tool is fantastic, but was wondering if it would stop at the end of the trial