160 members have voted

1. 1. -= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for putting the Mig-15, and F-86F in the mission. Can you also update the mission so the radio presets can tune into the ATC and especially the AWACS channel?

I wasn't able to get on the AWACS channel while flying the F-86F, and of course I was snuck up on each sortie, because I had no way to find an opponent except visually, and that's less than stellar in DCS.

Did they add SU-25A and A-10A yet? Or new breifing images? Those are my only requests.

I hope this server becomes THE 3rd gen server. Hopefully it spikes in popularity with the soon to be released Viggen.

MiG-23 and 19 were confirmed by Razbam today as well :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1: Add Su-25A and A-10A. They both fit the time line much better than the Su-25T and A-10C do in my opinion. They would make sense to be on the server when people want to do some old school ground pounding. MiG-21's and Su-25A's vs F-5's and A-10A's just feels right.

Agree, please can you switch the ground pounder to more legit su-25A / A-10A planes ?

Thanks for putting the Mig-15, and F-86F in the mission. Can you also update the mission so the radio presets can tune into the ATC and especially the AWACS channel?

I wasn't able to get on the AWACS channel while flying the F-86F, and of course I was snuck up on each sortie, because I had no way to find an opponent except visually, and that's less than stellar in DCS.

+10000 for this, please!

+1

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Can you guys add more variation to the setting? Clear skies and summer setting gets boring especially when every other has the same setting. Add some clouds and make it winter sometimes. Spice it up you know. Love the server btw.

+1

snow would be great with winter's being all around us :)

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Except for some warping I witnessed yesterday

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

Bump, please