F-15E?

JazonXD

I thought I’d always see two aside from a AGM-130/15 config, but I’ve seen AOR pics with no bags and 31s loaded on wing stations and different mixes on the CFTs. Makes for a hell of a punch on the ripple release. :)

A strike eagle with two bags can still carry 5 GBU-31s + 2x2 AAM... if a 4-ship of those can't get the job done, you should probably just launch a crapload of cruise missiles at the area lol. There's also been some 4-ship sorties full of SDBS (20 SDBs per jet, so 80 total, so much destruction.) Current AOR loadout is sometimes mixed for swingload stuff, such as 2x2 on the rails + 2 amraams on one side of the CFTs, with the other CFT holding JDAMS or GBU-12s. If you want to do a serious deep strike mission with strike eagles you can do a 6x2 loadout with a single bomb on centerline for the target. When integrated with 5th gen assets, the strike eagle is an insanely awesome jet.

That article is from 2003? I doubt it is relevant anymore.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• 2 weeks later...
There is a very small chance we get F-15E early access this year. More than likely it'll be some point next year.

I'd be very surprised we see it this year. Though, Razbam are the fastest developers in DCS.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

You guys probably wont see it in 2 to 5 years

Rain:

How many generator are on the F-15E? Is it IDG? One per AMAD plus the emergency one? Does the Util hyd system power the emergency gen? Does the Central Gear Box (CGB) has a generator?

Lastly, (not aim at you Rain) It looks like F-15E.info is down. That's sad. That was a good site.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

You guys probably wont see it in 2 to 5 years

Rain:

How many generator are on the F-15E? Is it IDG? One per AMAD plus the emergency one? Does the Util hyd system power the emergency gen? Does the Central Gear Box (CGB) has a generator?

Lastly, (not aim at you Rain) It looks like F-15E.info is down. That's sad. That was a good site.

Serious questions?

2 mains but technically 6

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Serious questions?

2 mains but technically 6

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

6 really? They all power different systems or are they back up to each other?

To whom it may concern,

Hello Razbam,

I hear you have became the license for the F-15E from Boing.

It would be very interesting to know, what for sensors and weapons to be released. Can you make a list with weapons and sensors for the F-15E. like wags did for the hornet?

Best regards

Part of the development is already made , my guess is it wont take more than 2 ( at least for EA ).

I'm hoping the development of the AV-8 and F-18 expedite the development for the F-15E. Now when will ED take the simple missile mod and implement it into the game? Such a simple fix for the horrendous missile model in game right now, and the fix is already done by the modder. I worry about this because the strike eagle is NOT good in a dogfight, so it would be nice to have defensive missiles that can hit someone from farther than 5nm away.

The missile mod isn't a fix. It's a band-aid. No modder can fix the missiles, not really (I know because I somewhat maintain that mod :) ).

ED is working on implementing guidance fixes for the missiles, I'm sure - that's going to be bigger than what the missile mod can do - that is, while the missile mod can adjust some 'physical' parameters like drag, thrust and a couple of other things, BVR missiles require more complex decision making than just relying on PN - and that is something that cannot be modded in.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda