Just a thanks

Zimmerdylan

I know that I have become a pretty harsh critic of ED now a days. But I also give credit where it is due.

Thanks for fixing the textures in the cockpit. It really makes a difference. I was really avoiding DCS mostly because of this issue. I don't know for sure but it feels like you guys have done some work on the FM also which seems to feel a bit more "natural" (for lack of a better term) to me. :joystick::D

I don't really expect miracles from you guys. Only a fair product for a fair price. Honestly, I couldn't tell you much about software engineering, coding, or any of that kind of stuff.

What I do know is that all of us have our craft. I'm positive that you guys at ED would find my line of work just as perplexing as I find yours. I to am in a very technical, and complex line of work. I had to go to college and get a degree just like most of you have had to do. I work for hours and hours on even small projects at times. My customers have made it very clear to me over the years (30 years in this business) that they don't know or care how my product gets made. They just want it done and done correctly. They can be very demanding. At times, painfully so.

I get it.

All I ask of ED or anyone is to stand on their word. If you say you'll deliver, it is not unreasonable for anyone to expect otherwise. In a timely manner. This is why I have become critical of ED at this point.

None the less, this update brought me much relief and has given me reason to come back and enjoy virtual flying again. So thanks so much!!!!