The UH-1H Huey Livery thread

diveplane

Hi,

so far...

401.jpg

402.jpg

You sir are a true artist. I bow for you.

Razorback

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Aviate Navigate Communicate

Hello guys ;)

Upuaut, WOW great repaints.

once again I really love your work :thumbup:

Congratulation:beer:

Terrific! Can't wait to fly these babies. Here are some nice references for details http://xpm.gozaru.jp/photoreport/page/285.html . The only thing I see not being perfect is the color for olive version- seems to light for me. It resembles this one very well:

UH-1~1024.jpg

However I came to conclusion this reference is a bit off- all other photographs show this color to be much darker in reality.

Thanks for You work!

[sIGPIC]http://i55.tinypic.com/21oydlx.jpg[/sIGPIC]

ヒューイ最高!o(≧∇≦o)

Terrific! Can't wait to fly these babies. Here are some nice references for details http://xpm.gozaru.jp/photoreport/page/285.html . The only thing I see not being perfect is the color for olive version- seems to light for me. It resembles this one very well:

UH-1~1024.jpg

However I came to conclusion this reference is a bit off- all other photographs show this color to be much darker in reality.

Thanks for You work!

Hi,

it's not easy to find the right olive color. I don't know, if it is really so dark like on the pictures, or is it more like on the painting.

403.jpg

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

it's not easy to find the right olive color.
Hello,

Upuaut for me it's a perfect Olive color, awesome !!!!

I have a little for Upuaut, please is it possible to obtain one orange color more red as my screenshot ?

12954460933_f42d3d4957_o.jpg

Bye, Skull.

Edited by Skulleader

Upuaut if you're up to doing another skin I have a request as tribute to my buddy who flew gunships with the 120 AHC RazoBacks. I can supply as many pics as needed. I understand if you aren't able to but I am very impressed with your attention to detail and quick turn around.

Hello,

Still me, Upuaut please can you tell me name of the pod that you have on this screenshot, is it one external fuel tank ?

Is it from one Mod ?

403.jpg

A great thanks in advance, Skull.

Edited by Skulleader

Upuaut if you're up to doing another skin I have a request as tribute to my buddy who flew gunships with the 120 AHC RazoBacks. I can supply as many pics as needed. I understand if you aren't able to but I am very impressed with your attention to detail and quick turn around.

Hi,

send me the pictures, or post it here. The more detailed the better will be the skin.

Hello,

Still me, Upuaut please can you tell me name of the pod that you have on this screenshot, is it one external fuel tank ?

Is it from one Mod ?

403.jpg

A great thanks in advance, Skull.

Hi,

it's an external fuel tank, but it's not working. Just an "Accessoire".

btw. the orange is now a little bit more orange.

Hi,

it's an external fuel tank, but it's not working. Just an "Accessoire".

Hello Upuaut,

Please can you tell me how you have choosed these fuel tanks because I can't found these elements...

Is one Mod ?

Thanks again, Skull.

Edited by Skulleader

Hello Upuaut,

Please can you tell me how you have choosed these fuel tanks because I can't found these elements...

Is one Mod ?

Thanks again, Skull.

Hi,

it's a small mod.

tank.jpg

Hello dear Upuaut,

WOW, super this pod...

Please can you explain to me if it's possible to have this Mod ?

Great thanks in advance for all, Skull.

Sorry for getting off topic but can you make a set of tanks for the MI-8?

Hi,

an easy way is to add this line

{ CLSID = "{B99EE8A8-99BC-4a8d-89AC-A26831920DCE}" }, --FuelTank

to every Pylon you want the Tank in this .lua-file

..."your DCS-Folder"\Scripts\Database\helicopters\Mi-8MT.lua

It's the Fueltank from the KA50.

404.jpg

{ CLSID = "{B99EE8A8-99BC-4a8d-89AC-A26831920DCE}" }, --FuelTank

Hello Upuaut,

Super information, I would like to know if these fuel tanks work or are just for the look ?

And for have 6, 4 or 2 fuel tanks I must install X time this line or just edit it and add one command ?

A great thanks for your help, Skull.

Is this the place to ask for new liveries?? If not, can someone tell me where can I request a new skin? If yes, can someone create this one for the Fuerza Aérea Colombiana? FAC the Colombian Air Force:

UH-1HFuerzaaereaColombianaHueyII_zps8927a962.jpg

Thanks in advance!!

Edited by Stratos

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

My latest skins are up: US Army Desert pattern.

Screen_140316_014958.jpg?1394949816529249

These are generic Army skins for use creating desert scenarios, and in a break from my previous skins don't represent actual operational aircraft.

The files are available here pending approval (see my signature), as well as Combat Ace and LOF.

Is this the place to ask for new liveries?? If not, can someone tell me where can I request a new skin? If yes, can someone create this one for the Fuerza Aérea Colombiana? FAC the Colombian Air Force:

UH-1HFuerzaaereaColombianaHueyII_zps8927a962.jpg

Thanks in advance!!

Stratos,

That's pretty straightforward; I can have one done in no time.

A few questions to get the details right, though:

1. Does Colombia use the aircraft green from the Bell/Textron factory (i.e. US Army Green), or do they have their own shade of green?
  2. Does Colombia use a specific font for the text (i.e. USAF uses Amarillo and USN/USMC uses Long Beach Stencil)?
  3. Other than the number and roundel, are there FAC specific markings on the aircraft, or to they use the original safety markings in English from the US? If in Spanish, could you provide the equivalent phrases?
  4. Other than 4513, are there numbers you would want for a skin pack?

EDIT: 5. How does the FAC wear its flightsuit (i.e. what patches where)? Do they use high color or subdued patches?

Edited by Home Fries

[*]Does Colombia use the aircraft green from the Bell/Textron factory (i.e. US Army Green), or do they have their own shade of green?

[*]Does Colombia use a specific font for the text (i.e. USAF uses Amarillo and USN/USMC uses Long Beach Stencil)?

[*]Other than the number and roundel, are there FAC specific markings on the aircraft, or to they use the original safety markings in English from the US? If in Spanish, could you provide the equivalent phrases?

[*]Other than 4513, are there numbers you would want for a skin pack?

1: I'm not sure, I'm not an expert of colours, but I think those ones uses the Bell green.

2: No, Amarillo USAF AFAIK

3: In all the photos I found they use the original safety markings in english

4: Not needed thanks.

Is there any chanc of having Colombian shoulder patches on the crew?

Edited by Stratos

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!