DCS Alphajet - Virtual Flying Bulls

Pâte

But where is the stick, how do you fly it? ;)

Just kidding, it looks great! I often just fly around non combat missions and my favorite trainer after L-39 is Alpha Jet so I'm very interested.

I wish you best of luck on this long journey!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

very good pâte! Payware quality! :rolleyes: do you use 3ds max or blender or others?

Bye, SU

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, GIGABYTE (AMD) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon / Realtek HD SoundCard, GIGABYTE FX-990GAUD Motherboard, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

I have seen some of the other aircraft you guys fly. I am wondering if there is any way the public will have access to all of these beautiful aircraft, or are they only for squadron use? I just know i would love to fly the Alphajet in DCS sooner than twenty-never!

"Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information."-Michael Scott

System Specs: i5 4570 OC'ed to 3.6GHZ (It was free, what can I say), Gigabyte B85M-DS3H, 8Gb Team Elite Plus, Gigabyte GTX 960 G1 Gaming OC'ed to 1600MHZ, 240Gb OCZ Arc 100 SSD, Raidmax Aztec Case, Saitek X55, and GhettoIR.

Looks very nice, Now the texturing starts?

BTW, on the coding side how are things going?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I can't wait to fly it.

Parfait pour aller avec les Mirages qui vont arriver.

Une question, est ce que y'aura moyen de changer la couleur de la fumée sur le pod ?

Et comment tu comptes gérer le release ? en mod ou carrément voir avec ED pour une licence 3rd party ?

• 2 weeks later...

We dont have any interest about keeping this stuff private so when everything will be ready, we will release to the community.

About the next step for the 3D, the few last detail are done, same for the animations. We should start today or tomorrow the texturing.

Now that the 3D is enough ready the main coding will start, but the EFM was already in progress by Titaz. By the way actually thinking about ASM, but this aspect exceeds our skill .

Quick note we remind you that we are working for free in extra time of our real job, so we dont want at all put deadline our timeline that we wont respect ;).

Edited by Pâte

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. Texturing still in progress. Surface checker now confirm that the template is quite ready and smooth. The few first skins should be ready soon !

1440316249-template.jpg

Edited by Pâte

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking good Pâte!

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Beautiful model! Do you guys plan to make this multi-crew for training?

Will you require a third party developer's licence to be able to include certain systems such as a custom hud?

I have subscribed to this thread so I can track your progress!

Jacks

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

We're waiting the L39 release so as to check how ED think about the multi crew, but we would definitely like include this to ou Alphajet.

Our module is not an 3D party for the moment, and we would like to move foward as much as possible like that. But indeed the ASM is one of our goal, like the EFM.

Edited by Pâte

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aha thx, its from Elite Dangerous :thumbup:

Thought I reconised it.:thumbup:

Must get back into it some thime this month.

That render look asweome.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Sharp looking textures bud. :)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Very nice. How is the cockpit coming along?

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

• 3 weeks later...