Haven't Received My P-51 Product Key

Pips

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Heey everyone,

I guess this question has passed the subject a 100 times already but i cant seem to find a suiting awnser.

I backed this project in like the first 5 days of the backing stage at the 40$ level, so with the initial rewards and not all the wierd matrix stuff. To my understanging, i was in for all the aircraft. that would mean, the Spitfire, P-47, Me BF109, ME 262 (as teh streach goal is met) and the FW 190D.

But the FW 190D is not from RRG so will i be getting that?? at the kickstarter page its stated as flyables, and as im rewarded all teh flyables it seems obvious to me ill get it??? a last question, will all of the aircraft be flyable both in DCS World and and DCSWII???

thanks in advance and if there is a explaining awnser on my questions pls direct me to the proper page so it saves you guys time typing it.

thanks again,

Regards Tommy

AKA Bambi

Saitek X52 pro, TIR 5, and saving up for Pedals

BF109 K4

FW 190D-9

P-51D

F86F Sabre

UH-1H Huey

MI 8MTV2

FC3

Heey everyone,

I guess this question has passed the subject a 100 times already but i cant seem to find a suiting awnser.

I backed this project in like the first 5 days of the backing stage at the 40$ level, so with the initial rewards and not all the wierd matrix stuff. To my understanging, i was in for all the aircraft. that would mean, the Spitfire, P-47, Me BF109, ME 262 (as teh streach goal is met) and the FW 190D.

But the FW 190D is not from RRG so will i be getting that?? at the kickstarter page its stated as flyables, and as im rewarded all teh flyables it seems obvious to me ill get it??? a last question, will all of the aircraft be flyable both in DCS World and and DCSWII???

thanks in advance and if there is a explaining awnser on my questions pls direct me to the proper page so it saves you guys time typing it.

thanks again,

Regards Tommy

My understanding is that you WILL get the 190, just only once the WWII module is out. (i.e. Not when the 190 beta opens up soon.) I don't know how the other flyables will work with the rest of the DCS titles, but I'd imagine you'll be able to fly them elsewhere since that's how every other module has worked, to my knowledge.

Ooh okay thanks Harakou,

didnt read that yet (the possibility of tgeetinf the FW190 with the initial release)

Thx ;D

AKA Bambi

Saitek X52 pro, TIR 5, and saving up for Pedals

BF109 K4

FW 190D-9

P-51D

F86F Sabre

UH-1H Huey

MI 8MTV2

FC3

Hi Chaps,

I know it must be a pain if you are waiting for your P-51 key due to the paypal issue so the first person to message me can have my spare one (I already own the P-51) all I ask is that once you have received your key from RRG you pass it on to someone else for free.

Please only message me if you supported the Kickstarter via paypal.

• Like 2

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

Hi Chaps,

I know it must be a pain if you are waiting for your P-51 key due to the paypal issue so the first person to message me can have my spare one (I already own the P-51) all I ask is that once you have received your key from RRG you pass it on to someone else for free.

Please only message me if you supported the Kickstarter via paypal.

Very nice gesture..Kudos to you

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

I really want DCS:WWII to succeed, and if it does it will be despite the developer's best efforts to torpedo the good will of his customers. People will understand that the development dates have to be pushed back, but it is long past time to sort through that paypal list and give the backers their P-51s. The only thing that can smooth that over is to get it done and offer a real apology.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria