A-10C Real controls doesn't work

Even with the "Game mode" unchecked, which should mean I now play in Real mode, no control assignment for my Thrustmaster Warthog is working. Unless it happens to be assigned to a control/function in the A-10 Game mode controls (Options > Adjust controls).

For example:

I like to use the L/G WRN Silence button on the throttle quadrant to actually lower and raising the landing gear and not for silencing the landing gear warning sound, which is what the button originally is meant for.

If that button is assigned in A-10C Real controls to lower and raising the landing gear, it won't work. It only works if it's assigned to the same function but in the A-10 Game controls. Even if I've unchecked the Game mode in options, as I said.

How is this possible? What am I missing?

Moreover, I have another thread about the aircraft not trimming (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=282827). I don't know if these issues are related.

Chassis: Cooler Master HAF X | Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution B3 | CPU: i7 2600K @ 4.5GHz | CPU-cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | RAM-memory: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-14900 1866MHz | GPU: XFX Radeon HD 6990 4GB OC | PSU: Corsair AX 1200W 80+ GOLD | HDD: OCZ SSD Vertex3 120GB MAX IOPS + Western Digital 1TB | Others: Windows 7 (64-bit), Fan-control Scythe Kaze Master, Saitek X52, Razer Mamba, TrackIR 5, 3DMark 11: Score 10101

i never played around in "game mode" but i believe it like having 2 profiles for you key mapping

and for what you typed sounds to me you first selected to play in game mode assigned you keys to the game mode profile

then switched to real profile and OMG my mappings dont work

i would check or remap everything in A10C real section

007.thumb.png.8351b55e4b99d2dd91346d1e13a4a26f.png

Edited by squid509

i never played around in "game mode" but i believe it like having 2 profiles for you key mapping

and for what you typed sounds to me you first selected to play in game mode assigned you keys to the game mode profile

then switched to real profile and OMG my mappings dont work

i would check or remap everything in A10C real section

[ATTACH]244471[/ATTACH]

I know, I did that. Remapped everything in the A-10C Real section. Still doesn't work. That's the weird part.

Chassis: Cooler Master HAF X | Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution B3 | CPU: i7 2600K @ 4.5GHz | CPU-cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | RAM-memory: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-14900 1866MHz | GPU: XFX Radeon HD 6990 4GB OC | PSU: Corsair AX 1200W 80+ GOLD | HDD: OCZ SSD Vertex3 120GB MAX IOPS + Western Digital 1TB | Others: Windows 7 (64-bit), Fan-control Scythe Kaze Master, Saitek X52, Razer Mamba, TrackIR 5, 3DMark 11: Score 10101

None of the assigned buttons works in A-10C Real section even if I re-assign them, unless I assign the same funnction in Game section. But that's not possible because many of the Real functions aren't even in the Game section, hence Game and not Real.

For example, here's the assigned buttons for the Lighting Panel in A-10C Real section. But still none of those works with or without the modifier (Pinky Lever). There aren't even a Lighting Panel in the A-10C Game section so how is this possible?

Really need help with this.

9blsVRS.jpg

Edited by DavidB

Are both "game avionics" and "game flight" unchecked?

No, only Game flight is unchecked. Must I uncheck both?

Btw, Lighting Panel may be avionics but every other assigned function in Real section isn't working unless assigned in Game section. For example landing gear and many other functions.

Edited by DavidB