Paint request

Hey guys,

I absolutely love the F-5E, such a great module! Thanks!

I have been a fan of VFC-13 Saints for a while. These guys absolutely rawk!

They have had some awesome paint jobs over the years. Any chance of requesting the attached scheme?

I really don't know the best way to go about this, hope someone may point me in the right direction?

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g347/Macka71/F-5N_of_VFC-13_at_NAS_Fallon_in_March_2015.jpg

F-5N_of_VFC-13_at_NAS_Fallon_in_March_2015.jpg

Many thanks in advance for any help, have a few buddies keen to see this paint (and any others from the Saints).

It has been added to the module after the winners of the skin competition have been chosen. Many of these new skins were made by KIZIR, this is one of them.

Thanks heaps guys, I had no idea there was skin comp. Great idea! So it's coming in an update or is available elsewhere for download?

I can't seem to find it? :doh:

You can find the skin under Programs\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\CoreMods\aircraft\F-5E\Liveries\F-5E-3

search for "US Aggressor VFC-13 40" and look if it is there. If not you should try a repair as it has already been added a long time ago and should be available to you if you are using the latest OpenBeta install. Perhaps you are using a much older version of DCS?