A word of love

boedha68

A word of love? Strange? Not for me! Thank you ED for being there. I know many people scared the hell out of here! Dcs is a fantastic sim that triggers your IQ. Alright not everybody can handle that! I love it! I love our community! No dombo”s, serious people who adores the sim! Very nice to have people in a group with the same interest! A word to the community. Thank you guys and dolls for being here! You’re extending my joy of live that i know! I am not alone! A little word of a 5 year Dcs simmer! :D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

A word of love? Strange? Not for me! Thank you ED for being there. I know many people scared the hell out of here! Dcs is a fantastic sim that triggers your IQ. Alright not everybody can handle that! I love it! I love our community! No dombo”s, serious people who adores the sim! Very nice to have people in a group with the same interest! A word to the community. Thank you guys and dolls for being here! You’re extending my joy of live that i know! I am not alone! A little word of a 5 year Dcs simmer! :D

Awww, how sweet :) heheheh

Peace and happy warfare

AD

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!