Hornet Early access is about complete?

NineGravity

i am already pay close attention on every one of ED's post on Facebook,especially F/A-18C Hornet,and i am very sure that most useful thing already in the Hornet.

and i am very confidence to say also,a lot of people is focus on the Hornet,i am not just saying,they do and i do!

as i know early access is not a fully functional aircraft,and this is also what i want to ask,i know the question is always been asking by most people:What is End of spring?and i am very sure you said this before:End of spring is the worst case.

i am sorry for ask this question,you must be upset when i asking you this,don't be!i am just representative for most Hornet fans.

at the last!hope you can present a wonderful Early Access Hornet for all of us.

one of your honest fan"suitknight"

Thank you ED for those incredible aircraft

:thumbup:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last day of spring 20 of June last day of spring do not expect before that day.

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

101 days until the end of Spring 2018... :)

We have to wait some more.

https://days.to/summer/2018

thanks buddy! ;) (dang, come on early release) :thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

didin't they mean by 31st may as "by the end of the spring" ? whre is this 21st june came from?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

did ED confirm this?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I am excited by the release of the Hornet, however with having a end of spring time frame, it would be great if we knew which part of the world they refer to.

America and Europe - 21st June

Russia -31st May

Come on ED, at least tell us which one is your goal, east or west lol

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

I am excited by the release of the Hornet, however with having a end of spring time frame, it would be great if we knew which part of the world they refer to.

America and Europe - 21st June

Russia -31st May

Come on ED, at least tell us which one is your goal, east or west lol

+1 :)

Please clarify.

Wags indicated they meant May 31st when saying "end of spring"

Thanks for posting this. We have a date. Though we're still in winter.... . 2.5 months in front of us.

The experience also shows that if ED communicates a date, they'll release at last possible moment. Assuming Wed/Fri release cycle - 25.05 or 30.05.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Thanks for posting this. We have a date. Though we're still in winter.... . 2.5 months in front of us.

The experience also shows that if ED communicates a date, they'll release at last possible moment. Assuming Wed/Fri release cycle - 25.05 or 30.05.

^ This says it all. All speculation about release date should stop because we have been given a date...May 31. History has indeed shown that ED and even third party developers will wait until the very last moment of a release window to actually release a product or even news, and this should be no different.

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

They've mentioned end of March as a target a couple of times and said that end of spring was a fallback definite date if something was delayed. So I think there is still a possibility we will see it in the coming weeks. But I have zero knowledge other than what I've read and seen from Wags.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

March seems a bit early, no?

If you look at the update from March 7th, radar, ACM modes & AIM-7 don't seem to be fully operational yet. RWR and EW pages are also still WIP as far as we can tell from given updates.

I'd love to fly the Hornet this or the next month, but there is still work to be done first. Have to keep expectations to a realistic level. :)