KA50 stores lamps

diveplane

That would be nice to have!

I couldn't find where the lights might be by searching for photos but hopefully the exterior 3D model can still allow this option if it's not already included.

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

I think you're misunderstanding the switch.

The original label translates to "compartment lights". I strongly believe the switch controls the lights inside the avionic compartments, so maintenance (including loading the cannon) can be performed without holding a flashlight.

Maybe the light is enough to load pylons at night as well, but it doesn't really matter since we can't open any hatches.

I'd always just thought it was lights in the storage bay where the pilot kept his Adidas sneakers and tracksuits.

attachment.php?attachmentid=229210&stc=1&d=1583314047

but that was just an assumption. I also thought the cockpit was a weird place to have the light switch for that.

Capture.JPG.bc5ad9088cb28626bd4b350c4ed66d8f.JPG

I'd always just thought it was lights in the storage bay ...

but that was just an assumption. I also thought the cockpit was a weird place to have the light switch for that.

It is. It's also a logical place to put it because it requires that batteries to be turned on to work (from in the cockpit). And of course you want the batteries turned off again afterward as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wildcards BlackJack_sml.jpg