Tic-Tac UFO model

Harlikwin

Wait. Apollo 18 was a mission. Its why we stopped going right? This is the documentary.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 11 months later...

Never mind if UFO's are real or not. I think it would be fun if we had the "option" to have UFO's appear at random in DCS. Maybe a small module for $4.99. Doesn't seem like it would take too much programming or PC performance. Maybe a checkbox in DCS settings: Unchecked means "no stupid UFO's". If checked, you then choose frequency of occurrence in number of flight hours. So, if you put in 100 flight hours, for example, odds are a UFO would appear in your area of flight once per 100 hours with a wide range of randomness. You might see it or you might not ever notice it. The UFO's could be of very low detail level. Their AI will never allow a "player/client" aircraft to get within a mile or so. They can play around and allow a player to get a closing speed, and possibly even a radar return or lock-on, but then zoom off at Mach 3 to 30 at the last moment. :) They could be any of about 20 different sizes and shapes somewhat similar to classic reports in history. But NOT the mother ships from any Sci-Fi movies!! LOL Sometimes, they might just be mysterious star-like objects at night that do things like come to a dead stop at 45,000', and then drop straight down at 30,000 fpm and disappear into the sea. Or zoom straight up and off to the stratosphere and out of sight in seconds. Or they might hold a position 3 miles abeam your aircraft for a few minutes. Or they might "park" at your 6 o'clock, 1 mile for a minute. Or they might be moving along at a supersonic clip 100 feet over the ocean for 10 or 20 miles. Frequency could be set as low as 0.1 hours in which a UFO will show up for sure...maybe 2 or 3 of them. Especially in the Nevada map over Area 51. Mysterious lights over Groom Lake at night. They mostly come out at night...mostly. :) Sometimes they would illuminate the ground at low altitude, as if looking for a vehicle on the highway near Rachel, NV. :)

All just to add a little excitement, intrigue and mystery of a different kind to DCS. Rarity of occurrence up to the player. But always able to be switched off "disabled" by user or server admin. And hopefully never, "darned UFO appeared and my game crashed!" LOL

Or maybe it could just be "rumored" to exist in DCS (for free), but no one is "officially" sure. :) Sort of like Minecraft's Herobrine character. LOL You won't know until..."What the heck is that??"

Beware of fakes people, there's so many of them, it exploded ever since youtube started paying users ad revenue for uploads.

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

I don’t think you understand, this is Subs17 you are talking to

Tic Tac is called Gryphon and is from Heaven, some of those other videos could be from Heaven too in particular Wraith Special Forces. They do operate on Earth.:thumbup:

Probably one of the most interesting AerospaceCarft from Heaven is the Combat Chasis but I could not foresee anything like that making its way here to DCS. You would need a Global Map with the moon for something like that.:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...