Sound mod request

Dave317

I don't know if this is even possible but it would be great if it could be done. I was trying out the M2000c today in the rain. I didn't realise that there is a sound effect of rain hitting the canopy which sounds amazing. I've only tried the Gazelle so far but this effect isn't there. Would it be possible to use this rain effect on other aircraft?

I've had a little play with it and have sort of got it working. It seems that most if not all planes use a sound file called 'RainDropsIn' when the canopy is closed and it's raining. The helicopters don't use this for some reason.

I've added the RainDropsIn sound clip to the standard 'Rain' sound clip and you get the rain on the canopy effect as well as the background rain noise but as soon as you shut the doors if fades out a fair bit. You also hear the effect when outside of the cockpit too which is a bit unrealistic. I imagine it might be coded into the modules themselves and is probably a bit beyond me to get the helicopters to work properly.