Fuel pressure problem

Hi! I have a small problem with the filing of 109. In the normal start-up procedure of the engine just at the moment I connect the 2 fuel pumps (P1 + P2), the fuel pressure (left side gauge) rises only to 0.2, and is stagnant at 0.2.

ctwzclyceemy5umuszkiy8o132jey1j0.jpg

It does not go up although I pump fuel with the pump (fuel priming pump), it should rise to 2. So I can never start the engine since I have no pressure. Did it happen to someone else?

Does anyone know how to fix it?

• 3 weeks later...

Bought the module yesterday. I noticed this discrepancy after watching a ton of videos and doing the training start up mission a couple of times Im still having trouble starting the engine, sometimes it kicks sometimes it doesnt. I think it's probably connected to the fuel pressure.

So, how many times do I have to pump the engine now to get consistent starts? Is it 4 times, or 9 times as some guides say?

Also can I pump the engine during the "spin up" phase or will that interfere with the starts? (So the fuel pressure doesn't drop during those "30" seconds)

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

So, how many times do I have to pump the engine now to get consistent starts? Is it 4 times, or 9 times as some guides say?
In DCS none at all really. I usually pump once for good measure. German docs say between 3-5 pumps, more in very cold weather conditions.

Also can I pump the engine during the "spin up" phase or will that interfere with the starts? (So the fuel pressure doesn't drop during those "30" seconds)
Yes, I always do.

Keep the starter clutch pulled for really long, it will catch on eventually. Also open the throttle about 1/4th to 1/3rd, once the engine catches on retract it to idle.

• Like 1

Cougar, CH and Saitek PnP hall sensor kits + shift registers: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220916

Shapeways store for DIY flight simming equipment and repair: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/rel4y-diy-joystick-flight-simming