WINWING F/A-18C HOTAS 2019.7.3 RELEASE

WINWING

Hi Winwing!

Will you sell a Falcon (A-10) grip for the gimbal as well?

There are already prototype pictures of the F-16 / A-10 grip on their previous forum postings .And they have said that such a grip is on their product pipeline. The joystick base and throttle base are clearly designed to be able to be used as a system with interchangeable grips and throttle handles.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

1.The review products will deliver in early august, so the review time is not decide by us, but I think everyone got our products want release first.

2. Tomorrow you can check the freight by UPS system in our website.

3.We have big dream, and we have good tech and attitude, but all decide by how many we can sell in this marketing.

Thanks for your support.

Thanks for your reply @WINWING & Toogay

I really support this attitude and I couldn't wish more than your and my dreams comes true.

I assume (and also hope) that your Hornet Hotas system will be a big success and I therefore hope you can realize your dreams with many other ideas and projects.

It was always my dream to have some panels for the hornet so that I control quite all systems without using the mouse and just use the switches and knobs from the panels.

Really looking forward for the reviews and tests from the testers

Hmmm, on checkout it's telling me 800 dollars freight? Surely that isn't right. And once you submit it (not yet paid) you cannot remove it.

Edit, looks like they changed the preorder date again:

Change notification : Pre-order event time change to July 10, 2019, 9pm GMT+8

Sorry for the delay, we still need fix the website UPS API issue.

Edited by StandingCow

5900X - 32 GB 3600 RAM - 1080TI

My Twitch Channel

~Moo

Hmmm, on checkout it's telling me 800 dollars freight? Surely that isn't right. And once you submit it (not yet paid) you cannot remove it.

Edit, looks like they changed the preorder date again:

Change notification : Pre-order event time change to July 10, 2019, 9pm GMT+8

Sorry for the delay, we still need fix the website UPS API issue.

yes,terrible UPS API. they might plan change other express company. delay news coming soon.:(

Good to see heaps more info on the shop link, however ...

Hopefully the finger lifts are only required for the Idle detent, the afterburner should be a push through.

FWIW: I think it should be up to the user to select push-through detent or lift-detent.

For me, a push-through detent would not be preferable. I much prefer a lift-detent.

Winwing, one suggestion. I hope you guys are in contact with other forums dedicated to flighsims. Mudspike, SimHQ.com. And other popular reviewers like BeachAV8R (Chris Frishmuth), FroogleSim come to mind. DCS is a great start, but you guys should expand the audience (if not already done)

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

FWIW: I think it should be up to the user to select push-through detent or lift-detent. For me, a push-through detent would not be preferable. I much prefer a lift-detent.

For me...If I am paying that much money...I want a COPY of the real plane...The Real plane uses Finger lifts for Off-Idle / Idle-Off and Push through for burner.

I don't see it as an issue though because they seem determined to make anyone who wants to use their F-18 Throttles and Control panel use heir flight stick. I'm not interested in their Stick. I have one I'm quite happy. Should they market the Throttles and Side panel separately i'm in but not before.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

For me...If I am paying that much money...I want a COPY of the real plane...The Real plane uses Finger lifts for Off-Idle / Idle-Off and Push through for burner.

Agree 100% but I am happy if it is user configurable.

Intel i7 13700K @ 5.3 GHz / ASUS TUF Gaming Z490-Plus / 64 Gb G.Skill DDR4-3600 / RTX 4090 / 2TB Kingston KC3000 NVME / Win 10 x64 Pro / Pimax Crystal / WINWING F/A-18 HOTAS

A-10C, AJS-37, AV-8B, F-4E, F-5E, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18C, F-86F, FC3, Christen Eagle 2, FW190D-9, Mosquito, P-47D, P-51D, Spitfire, AH-64D, KA-50, UH-1H

Combined Arms, WWII Asset Pack, China Assets Pack, Super Carrier, Falklands Assets

Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, The Channel, Syria, Mariana Islands, South Atlantic, Sinai

I don't see it as an issue though because they seem determined to make anyone who wants to use their F-18 Throttles and Control panel use heir flight stick. I'm not interested in their Stick. I have one I'm quite happy. Should they market the Throttles and Side panel separately i'm in but not before.

I'd be in for the throttle; side panel is a waste of space for my purposes. Not holding my breath, but I'm gearing up to make my own throttle since nobody will make one for me.

Hi, you mention Takeoff and "Combat Ready" panels "coming soon" (https://winwing.cn/en/JOYSTICK). What will these contain? Any early sketches?

Hello, We will release later in right time. thank you.

Websit:http://WWW.WINWING.CN

FULL METAL F/A-18 HOTAS MANUFACTURER

(Include F18 Joystick/Throttle/Grip/Panels)

FACEBOOK GROUP:https://www.facebook.com/groups/HOTAS/

OFFICIAL FACEBOOK :https://www.facebook.com/winwing.cn/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very sorry every dear customer. Because of the terrible UPS API system, We have to delay again to 10th,July. We have big trouble with shipping cost calulate. We are planing use other express company.

we got all your questions/requirement about products/website/reviews.

1)The website must have SSL certification, this is done.

2)We have just move the website to a new server in US to make sure all you can visit it.

3)Because the website is used for professional simulator and have no online store before, we need more time to prepare it.

4)Terrible UPS, their sale manager told me this morning ,the discount of freight has run ,but just a mistake of display. what's a joke? we will use Fedex/DHL or some other express instead of them.

5)Again, we have a big dream of sim fighter world, Chinese, one of the world's factory must be the NO.1 in HOTAS marketing. Not only F18, and not only HOTAS. but let's move the first step and show you what we performance! So , please don't ask if we will sell A10/F16 Grip etc. We will do all for you if we have good deal here. If you want, we can full your bookshelf with all kind of Grips. I have full myself's already.

6)About detail of Throttle, all your worry is not need! Review from some pilots and new video from us will show it.

7)I don't care what user say right now ,because you have not see a review, I full understand. You can ask more pilots come and see, let's famous or downfall!

Edited by WINWING

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You must have got lucky, still showing as sold out to me.

Intel i7 13700K @ 5.3 GHz / ASUS TUF Gaming Z490-Plus / 64 Gb G.Skill DDR4-3600 / RTX 4090 / 2TB Kingston KC3000 NVME / Win 10 x64 Pro / Pimax Crystal / WINWING F/A-18 HOTAS

A-10C, AJS-37, AV-8B, F-4E, F-5E, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18C, F-86F, FC3, Christen Eagle 2, FW190D-9, Mosquito, P-47D, P-51D, Spitfire, AH-64D, KA-50, UH-1H

Combined Arms, WWII Asset Pack, China Assets Pack, Super Carrier, Falklands Assets

Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, The Channel, Syria, Mariana Islands, South Atlantic, Sinai

they might have plan for F16 grip for joystick and throttle. but not this time.
I might need F-16 throttle. I hope they'd make it someday with a good price.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Weird, I only get the "sorry, pre order is delayed" I guess I'll check at 6AM Pacific. That should be 9PM Shanghai time.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

And I am having problems where the shop website will not save my postage address. I can enter all the information, but the "save consignee address" button does nothing. (I am in the UK, if that makes any difference).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Decided to jump for this. Order went through via PayPal. Hopefully it’ll come before my knee surgery in September!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

I might need F-16 throttle. I hope they'd make it someday with a good price.

Weird, I only get the "sorry, pre order is delayed" I guess I'll check at 6AM Pacific. That should be 9PM Shanghai time.

Yea, I better wait until they give the go just in case.

You must have got lucky, still showing as sold out to me.

And I am having problems where the shop website will not save my postage address. I can enter all the information, but the "save consignee address" button does nothing. (I am in the UK, if that makes any difference).

Dear all, the first Pre-order begin now. Enjoy it :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]