More Coalitions (not just Blue & Red)

Alpenwolf

Do I see a neutral coalition here (4:42 and 28:45 onwards)?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I'm aware of the neutral coalition. It's just not really like having "more" coalitions than just Red And Blue.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

I'm aware of the neutral coalition. It's just not really like having "more" coalitions than just Red And Blue.

It'll depend if we can set allegiance...

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

It'll depend if we can set allegiance...

Doesn't look like.

What do you mean?

A setting for the third coalition if it is allied with BLUE or RED or BOTH or NONE. Similar to ArmA.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

A setting for the third coalition if it is allied with BLUE or RED or BOTH or NONE. Similar to ArmA.

Not familiar with ArmA but I get your point. So I still hope for more "colours"/coalitions :thumbup:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Not familiar with ArmA but I get your point. So I still hope for more "colours"/coalitions :thumbup:

Same :)

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Neutral coalition has been implemented with yesterdays patch. Pikey wrote down some things to consider in regards to that: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=276416

Tornado3 small.jpg

That's good. But you're still stuck at 3 coalitions max.

You'll see soon why more coalitions offers more options for mission designers. Working on something and it's almost ready.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

That's good. But you're still stuck at 3 coalitions max.

You'll see soon why more coalitions offers more options for mission designers. Working on something and it's almost ready.

You don't have to tell me that. I'm fully with you there, but that's what we have now.

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 3 months later...

be aware tho even tho we have the neutral coalition it is bugged in MP F10 map .................. and shows as RED ICONS ....

Edited by HC_Official

No more pre-orders

Click here for tutorials for using Virpil Hardware and Software

Click here for Virpil Flight equipment dimensions and pictures.

be aware tho even tho we have the neutral coalition it is bugged in MP F10 map .................. and shows as RED ICONS ....

Thanks! Didn't know that.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

• 3 months later...
13 hours ago, Alpenwolf said:

Really looking forward to this one, ED!

Cheers!

Has anything in this regard been announced? :huh:

Tornado3 small.jpg

1 hour ago, QuiGon said:

Has anything in this regard been announced? :huh:

Simon Pearson did confirm to me via email that it's "Already underway – should be completed soon" on 13.08.2020. I can only hope to see that sooner than later as I have plans for missions involving more than two coalitions.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

41 minutes ago, Alpenwolf said:

Simon Pearson did confirm to me via email that it's "Already underway – should be completed soon" on 13.08.2020. I can only hope to see that sooner than later as I have plans for missions involving more than two coalitions.

Oh, that's great to hear! :thumbup:

Tornado3 small.jpg