Old school 1.5.8 Server

flygav

So I can't afford a new pc right now, just to play this new 2.0 version.

I know I cant be alone on this, so I rolled back to 1.5 because it still works great.

But I go multiplayer and no one is there, so does anyone know how I can get a 1.5 server going?

So I can't afford a new pc right now, just to play this new 2.0 version.

I know I cant be alone on this, so I rolled back to 1.5 because it still works great.

But I go multiplayer and no one is there, so does anyone know how I can get a 1.5 server going?

If you don't see any 1.5 server, probably you're wrong about how many people are running the 1.5 version. Maybe you're not alone, but it's mean there is no "interest" for server admin maintain a 1.5 version since most of "squadron", clan, group of friends, run the 2.5 version of DCS.

Running a "decent" DCS Server is a challenge, stability and performance are nightmare, mission tuning for h24 server is really time consuming, and really expensive hosting as well, so.....that's why you don't see any servers probably

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

... so I rolled back to 1.5 because it still works great.

It isnt so great, as you cant run any of the new Maps .. 1.5 is stuck on the old Caucasus.

And you dont need a whole new PC, my experience is that you only need to add more RAM to your current rig, to fulfill the 16 GB minimum of the 2.5 version.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB