Lock On Collectors Pack

JimMack

• ED Team

A number of users have asked if we could supply a collectors pack.

We have therefore put together such a pack:

Lock On £10.00

Flaming Cliffs 2 £24.99

Flaming Cliffs 2 Manual £19.99

Tactical Chart £15.99

Total £70.97

SPECIAL OFFER FOR LOCK ON Collectors PACK = £49.99

Shipping:-

UK £6.00

Europe £9.00

ROW £15.50

Available here:-

http://www.kengray.co.uk/lockonbuy.htm

• Like 1

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

Is this what Lock On Platinum is going to be? Is there a point to buying LOP if you buy this?

LOP will not include tactical map and printed manual. Accordingly no need for LOP if you purchase the collector's pack.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Hello Jim,

I thought I'd let you guys know why I'm not getting FC2 in the foreseeable future: I was quite willing to pay $15 to get a downloadable patch as originally announced and I certainly don't begrudge ED $29 for their excellent work (although I'd like a DVD version at that price). However, to order the DVD version at current exchange rates the price comes out to a little over $47 Canadian.

This is far above the original advertised prices. Considering that I'm only after the improved ballistics/cluster bombs the price is high enough to remove my motivation. I think this may limit sales among many FC users (as FC is already an excellent sim). I have no idea how prevalent this is, but it does represent a loss of $30 revenue for asking $12-15 too much.

Two questions:

- Is there any possibility that dedicated North American distributors will appear which offer the sim in local currencies or have lower shipping costs?

- If not, it might be good to set up some type of donation service for ED. I wouldn't mind supporting the company even if we don't get anything in return (immediately at least), but $47 for a patch seems excessive.

Thanks for all the hard work,

Edited by Avimimus

Hello Jim,

I thought I'd let you guys know why I'm not getting FC2 in the foreseeable future: I was quite willing to pay $15 to get a downloadable patch as originally announced and I certainly don't begrudge ED $29 for their excellent work (although I'd like a DVD version at that price). However, to order the DVD version at current exchange rates the price comes out to a little over $47 Canadian.

This is far above the original advertised prices. Considering that I'm only after the improved ballistics/cluster bombs the price is high enough to remove my motivation. I think this may limit sales among many FC users (as FC is already an excellent sim). I have no idea how prevalent this is, but it does represent a loss of $30 revenue for asking $12-15 too much.

Two questions:

- Is there any possibility that dedicated North American distributors will appear which offer the sim in local currencies or have lower shipping costs?

- If not, it might be good to set up some type of donation service for ED. I wouldn't mind supporting the company even if we don't get anything in return (immediately at least), but $47 for a patch seems excessive.

Thanks for all the hard work,

Don't know the current conversion rate to Canadian dollars, but Direct2Drive offers FC2 for $29,-.

MSI 870A-G54, AMD Phenom II X2 555 @Phenom II X4 B55 BE, 3.2 GHz quad-core, Asus EAH4870 DK/HTDI/512MD5, OCZ Gold Edition DDR3 1333MHz 4GB Kit Low-Voltage. Budget = Cheap = Good :D

• ED Team
What is the price going to be set at for LOP? Will LOP be available in the US or will we have to order it from overseas?

LOP will only be available in USA and Canada. Price depends on local stores, but may be as low as $19.99.

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

Beeing one of the guys asking for this several times; I will buy just to get the printed manual and tactical map (50 quid is no bad price for those 2 to be honest.) Heh, that will sum up to 3 copies of Lo 1.0, 1 copy of Fc 1.1, 3 copies of Fc 2.0, 1 copy of Bs, 1 Fc 2.0 printed manual, 1 Bs printed manual, and the tactical map so far.. Man I must really love ED (products) :P

Intel i7-950 @stock, Asus P6X58D-E, 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance, Asus GTX 580, Corsair 120GB SSD, Corsair HX 750W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
Great...I think I'll wait for LOP if it's going to be here in the States.

I learned it'd be in Best Buy the very day I was going to pick up my PSU there. I grabbed a copy and what a great game for only $19.99. I remember buying Novalogic's Mig 29 Fulcrum and LOP takes me back to 1999 for some reason.

yeah, best buy 20 bucks best deal of the year..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

I ordered and payed for it the 15th with paypal (got the Receipt via E-mail) and now 13 days later i still haven't heard or seen anything of it :(

Welcome to the club...

Seems I've been ripped off as well.

Going on two weeks without a word. :(

I want to buy 2 versions from there (one for me and one for my brother), but they don´t answer my email questions (two times). Is there anybody outside, who has got his Collectors Pack from there?

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

I want to buy 2 versions from there (one for me and one for my brother), but they don´t answer my email questions (two times). Is there anybody outside, who has got his Collectors Pack from there?

Presently I'd say, stay the heck away from this company!

They claim they sent my Collectors Pack two weeks ago...

Never heard anything from them again, despite sending several emails.

If there another campany/side, who sell the Collector Pack?

Not that I know... :/

Well... "Legal" places that is...

I "could" have had the whole game the same evening, had I not been stupid

enough to want to support the Genre by paying... *sigh*

The 28th of juli i got this answer to my mail on why i had not recieved what i'we payed for at Juli 15th.

We were out of stock of the manuals and posted a notice on our website. We have now received the new stock and are trying to send the backlog out as quickly as possible

Thank you for your patience

Best regards

Still i have not heard or seen my collectors pack to this date :(

If there another campany/side, who sell the Collector Pack?

Finally received a reply from the eStore, telling me deliveries to EU takes

around 1-2 weeks. Nice to know... But for some reason I'm not un corking

my champaigne quite yet.

I shall update this as soon as I have received my order.