R-828 problem

In 1.5 (haven't checked 2.0) the preset channels are not matching up with the defaults listed in the ME. Also, if you switch channels then go back to original channel you will frequently get a different frequency (I'm using Simple Radio to get freqs).

Furthermore, if you stay on a channel and repetitively click on the AGC button, the frequency keeps changing.

I've only recently came back to the Mi8 so I'm not sure how long this has been the case, or if I am missing something.

EDIT: Cockpit mods don't seem to matter.

Edited by Chic

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

In 1.5 (haven't checked 2.0) the preset channels are not matching up with the defaults listed in the ME. Also, if you switch channels then go back to original channel you will frequently get a different frequency (I'm using Simple Radio to get freqs).

Furthermore, if you stay on a channel and repetitively click on the AGC button, the frequency keeps changing.

I've only recently came back to the Mi8 so I'm not sure how long this has been the case, or if I am missing something.

EDIT: Cockpit mods don't seem to matter.

Solved: You need to hold AGC button down till freq locked in.

• Like 1

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS