DCS: UH-1H Videos

wess24m

Nice flying zaelu :P

At least DaVinci would be so proud of me :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I still haven't patched 1.2.4 since release... I like the FM of 1.2.4.0... Maybe 1.2.5 I patch but also the release version. ED, how big are the micro-updates?

Edited by WildBillKelsoe

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

What! Still no quick video reproducing the start of Apocalypse Now with a bit of the Doors and The End?

Some talented movie buff out there is working on that one surely!

Hawk_5

Modules:

A10C, BS2, FC3, P51, CA, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2

System:

Gigabyte GA-X79UP4 MB, intel 3930k, Coolermaster Siedon 120M liquid cooled, Corsair Vengence Red 16GB 2133Mhz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX680 2GB Super o'clk, intel 520 SSD 240GB,

Seagate Barracuda 2TB HD, Coolermaster Silent Pro 800W PS, Coolermaster CM690 II Case

start up

Start clear the warning panel by Mastiff

I guess the win movie make recording levels sux.:joystick:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Something wierd just happened :huh:

7Gb-zDzQERY

The SU-25T comes from the same direction as I, and it doesnt even reach my bullets. I had a giant laugh when I saw he died :megalol:

Some sort of spacial animation sequence bug, i have seen it before

did you get your log files and a track saved and submit a bug report?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• 2 weeks later...

Ural hunt

This is from first beta. I have not updated since 1.2.4.0

I love the shaking effect though

Edited by WildBillKelsoe

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

I should be getting my HOTAS and peddles early next month, right around my birthday. In the mean time, I have to... improvise... :pilotfly:

hhWP8mqnhLQ

No peddle control, just crude arrow key inputs. Ive gotten a LOT better, and have managed to land (Without flipping over), but I forgot to save the track. Its a lot of fun.

LG 34UC97 34" 3440x1440 monitor | 2x GTX-980 G1 Gaming

I7-5820k @ 3.3GHz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 2133Mhz

Samsung 840 EVO 120GB & 1TB SSDs | Seagate 3TB HDD

TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals

not mine but very funny.

It ain't pretty, but I finally got my Joystick and pedals. Still trying to get used to the stick's tension and having pedals at all. Its fun though, better than what I had to deal with before, that's for sure.

aCq0TSUX6Fs

More shenanigans in the huey. This is too fun. :pilotfly:

Hello,

Look 3 videos of the flights with my configuration.

All the indications of adjustments are on first play of my video: DCS UH-1H HUEY flights of control of the modifications of Saitek X52 and the new curves

DCS UH-1H HUEY flights of control of the modifications of Saitek X52 and the new curves:

DCS UH-1H HUEY autorotation:

DCS UH-1H HUEY breakdown of turbine in front of Obstacle in Flight low altitude:

I'am french and excuse me for my bad english

Cordially

silverstearman dixit birdog

Edited by silverstearman

My first two tries at autorotation. Went well. :)

i7 5960x 3.0@4.2GHz/ DDR4 16Gb 3000MHz @ / ASUS Rampage v крайняя x99 / SSD 240GB ASUS RAIDR Экспресс PCIe / 2xSSD 512GB raid.0 / 2xHDD 1Tb raid.0 / GeForce GTX Titan X / ASUS Rog Swift PG348Q 3440x1440/ HOTAS Warthog ™ / TrackIR 5

pilot and copilot dead, gunners alive, copter flying :D