Open Beta 21 Nov 2018 Autodrop non functional

tea_cypher

Problem:

When trying to execute GBU-12 strike with self lasing, upon pressing and holding pickle on attack run no drop occurs. Occurred for 2 Players in 1 mission, and 1 player in 2nd mission. Airborne start, hot and cold start effected.

Steps:

Load GBU-12, Load TPOD.

Acquire target with tpod

Select gbu-12.

Select fuze in, auto, qty 1

Align with target at altitude between 3000 - 1000.

at 3 seconds from drop, press and hold pickle

At this point the drop line vanishes, previously it remained until bomb release occurred, now no bomb release occurs.

Track file available, need upload location.

Mission being flown - Grim Reapers training server

Experiencing the same, Mk82s, CCIP yes, auto no...I noticed that releasing the pickle button after the inhibit symbol comes up brings back the queuing symbology, including descending drop queue, but as soon as I hit pickle again inhibit comes back...maybe help in troubleshooting...

Edited by Tic-Tac

Please fix ASAP ... this is a major pain in the tail!

Was there a change made to the way CCIP was calcuated? The bomb cue, seems 'different' - I'm sure it never went vertically upwards as much as it does now, even with slight back pressure on the stick :0

Same here, major issue for missions .... let^'s pray for a fix quickly !

-------------- TAW --------------

--- CVW-88 - Ace of Spades ---

--------------AV8B---------------

i7-9700k, 32Gb 3000Mhz, MSI RTX 2080Ti, Warthog with extender, MFG Crosswind, StreamDeck, Pimax 5K+

Yes i have a same problem. Yesterday i spend almost 3 hours flying in harrier and i cannot drop bombs in auto/ccrp mode too.

Edited by Flia

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

I got the same, yesterday i tryed to pickel the GBU-12 in Auto mode with a JTAC.

I tryed both, LSS and TV, without Tpod. I noticed a change on the HUD below LSS, there was RAUT before, is replaced with BAUT ? Every Time when i tryed to Pickel the CCRP queuing line disappeared and the NO Weapons Symbol came up ////

Hi folks.

We got the warning and checked the code.

The interval fix introduced a bug that tells the system that the bombs have been released as soon as you press the pickle for release consent when in AUTO.

The bug has been fixed and sent to ED for release. It is now in the release queue.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

good news

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

Thanks!

On the plus side, I now discovered how much fun it is to make wild maneuvers and eyeball release a gbu-12 using CCIP in a inverted dive then quickly level out to lase and still have it hit the target!

Those tanks must think I am crazy, right up until they explode, muhahah