How to kill your flightlead...

coldgas

What you see took place on August 1st 2020 during a saturday mission with the TaktLwG 66.

I hope you enjoy the short video. If you were able to reproduce, please let me know. :D

Edited by coldgas

Very popular after that i guess.lol

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

What you see took place on August 1st 2020 during a saturday mission with the TaktLwG 66.

I hope you enjoy the short video. If you were able to reproduce, please let me know. :D

Oh - I've been able to reproduce killing my flight leader before a few times accidently. :music_whistling:

Just wondering - did the missile hear actually track to your FL because of radar lock or similar, or was it just a matter of being in the flight path of the missile heading for the target?

i saw a program on TV the other night discussing a strike mission of F117s being protected by F15s. the F15s had to go after some Migs. the F15 fired some AAMRAMs and they wooshed by the F117 within feet. the F117 pilot had to change laundry back at base.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain