Buying advice... FC3 or Huey?

Hi there,

currently i own A-10C for DCS-World...

I'm thinking about buying a new module now, but can't decide wether i should buy the FC3-module or the new Huey...

My main/focus is a good singleplayer and multiplayer experience.

Here my questions: Are most Servers FC3-enabled?

Or can i join "any" DCS-World Server?

I've seen from the serverbrowser, most Servers today have Huey-Slots (just because it's new?)

Will i have trouble finding servers for any of those modules?

How is the SP-Campaign of both games?

Which one overall would you recommed if you wanted to buy only one module...

Thanks! :D

if you really wanna buy FC3 just for dogfighting i would suggest to wait untill this fall

there are gonna to release F-15C SU-27 with AFM [advanced flight model's]

if you really like helicopters go for the UH1

Those guys have done an awesome job and its not out of beta yet...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

the two are Night and Day.. If chopper work is something that will put a buzz in your shorts then the Huey is your huckleberry! But don't forget Ka-50 you can use more wpns !:megalol: Now if going fast and doing the Yank and Bank then I would say Fc3:thumbup: its ez :joystick:control and still a lot of fun. But u do need LO like Joey45 said.. Or again you can wait on the next fast mover and go there..5x5:music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Is the Sonic Boom programmed into FC3 like it was in FC2 or did it get lost when they brought it to World?

I ask because I remember one time I was flying the shark online and someguy come by in a F15 and scared the ...out of me...it was awesome!

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals