[INVESTIGATING]Laser Mav not firing

Oilman100

Using the TPOD to lase a Target, all is well on the first missile release, it locks and releases missile, the issue is on the 2nd missile, undesignate the original target and designate the next one, laser fires and uncaged Mav skews to target but remains as an X, cage and uncage, slews directly over target and again Mav remains crossed out. Within 5miles and good angle. It only happens with the second one.

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |

Using the TPOD to lase a Target, all is well on the first missile release, it locks and releases missile, the issue is on the 2nd missile, undesignate the original target and designate the next one, laser fires and uncaged Mav skews to target but remains as an X, cage and uncage, slews directly over target and again Mav remains crossed out. Within 5miles and good angle. It only happens with the second one.

same here!!!!

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

The other error I’ve found, is that you can lock onto a moving target via point track and in the TPOD on the DDI it tracks perfectly, uncage the MAV and it finds the target immediately with both symbols in the HUD view overlapping. Now the issue, they stay static on the ground and do not track the moving vehicle, however look at the TPOD DDI and it shows it’s still tracking the vehicle. Leave this and the TPOD tracks for another mile and the symboled remain at the original location. It looks like although you designate a moving target, it actually designates the ground instead, very strange and only since the last patch.

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |

Have you checked the laser switch on the right console? Maybe it auto set to off after every lase

No the laser is LTR and firing as the Mav picks it up and slews to it, on the HUD the designating boxes from both TPOD and MAV are overlapped showing good lock

mmm.. I tried now; for what i understand, the tpod now automatically switch off the laser.

I turned it on, designate another target and fired the second Mav without problems...

(sorry for my english)