Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

This speculation doesn't really lead anywhere, what they'll make is entirely up to them and possible military clients, I know that even if they'd make the famous elastic powered plane I'd propably get it, so no more speculating from me, what I was mentioning earlier in this thread was also that speculation and some wishful thinking.

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that next addon (after A-10 :-)) will be russian airplane. I guess it could be fighter SU-27 or SU-25 with all the 6DOF AFM and clickable cockpit.

I´d better get a HIND or F-16. F-16 has a lot of unclassified data but i am not sure that hind is the same.

Please ED, build a DC. Something like in RAzorworks Comanche vs Hokum.

Edited by jctrnacty

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

low and slower: DCS: attack hovercraft with the greates FM ever designed, greates detail ever, high altitude rendering super detail ( ;) ) and all bells and whistles as long as the user cant fully enjoy these innovations :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Now that FC2 is out, i suppose we will receive more info and pictures of A10, but the really important thing, is that i read that ED will say what is the next DCS Module after A10.

Looking toward it!!!

Greetings

:wassat:

Give them a break now. They just finished a year work

I hope for Apache or Falcon, eventually Hind.

Thx in advance :D

[sIGPIC]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6720/avatarpolishairforce.png[/sIGPIC]

system specs:

mobo: Gigabyte GA-P35DS4 rev 2.1, CPU: Intel C2D E8400@4GHz, GPU: Nvidia 8800GTS 512, RAM: Kingston HyperX 4x 1GB 1066MHz Dual Channel, HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F1 640 GB x2, sound: Realtek Azalia ALC889A + SB Audigy + Dolby Digital/DTS external encoder/tuner, display: Asus VW222U 22', case: Raidmax Smilodon, headphones: Sennheiser HD650, stick: Saitek Cyborg Evo, Track IR4 Pro + TrackClip Pro, O/S: Windows 7/Vista x64

would also be pretty excited to hear next planned module, BUT, am even more (like 500 x more) excited to see the producers notes series starts for the cHog , ...... call me a button pressing obsesive, but I cannot wait to see the full startup sequence.

would also be pretty excited to hear next planned module, BUT, am even more (like 500 x more) excited to see the producers notes series starts for the cHog , ...... call me a button pressing obsesive, but I cannot wait to see the full startup sequence.

i know EXACTLY what you mean ;):smartass::pilotfly:

What I would want to see before any type of new flyable aircraft after DCS: A-10C is general feature updates that adds to the realism of all aircraft. For example updated ground AI with collidable trees that aren't invisible to them. Also I would like to see some features like player flight controllers at airbases and integrated radio comms based on frequencies and modulation type (some aircraft that I know of at least can choose between AM and FM, and it would be nice to have that modeled).

If I fall in deep coma and really start dreaming, I would really want to have the spherical earth modeled with possibility to add your own ground scenery. Also a player controlled AWACS would be nice before really starting to create fighters. Player controlled ground vehicles is another dream. Not vehicle by vehicle of course, but maybe you could control like a SAM site or something. I think that it would really add to the realism of the pilots when the enemy AAA/SAM's would be able of playing evil games with them like real ones.

Now if I die while in my coma and come to heaven, I am sure they will have a dynamic campaign up there ;)

Edited by brydling

Digital-to-Synchro converter for interfacing real aircraft instruments - Thread

Check out my High Input Count Joystick Controller for cockpit builders, with support for 248 switches, 2 POV hats and 13 analog axes. Over 60 units sold. - B256A13

www.novelair.com - The world's most realistic flight simulators of the J35J Draken and the AJS37 Viggen.

Nobody mentioned the MiG-29 so I'll just add that I would love seeing the 29 or 27 or 25 brought to the DCS level (or any other ex-Soviet plane for that matter).

E.g. maybe the Russian Air Force would like a MiG-31BM simulator to help the pilots make their transition to the new equipment easier ;) (I would actually prefer the 80s Cold War standard or B version as I find those scenarios more interesting, but still)

Edited by Dudikoff

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Don´t know what´s next but you can bet that I will pay for this one

Not meaning Next DCS Module rather than an Ka50 world Addon.

picture.php?pictureid=2470&albumid=273&dl=1269870688&thumb=1

Imagine this civilian chopper that maybe it´s not classified.....they have a close relation with kamov....

I´m not telling in any way that this is an easy job for this team....but maybe it´s a not complicated way to get some fresh money that I repeat I will buy it!

Could be an Addon to insert in the Ka 50 World

Do you developers consider us a market to this chopper? I hope so!;)

Best regards!!

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic56197_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

AMD Phenom IIx4 955 Black Edition@3.2Ghz

Asus M4A785TD-M EVO 6Ghz DDR3 1033

NVidia Geforce GTX 570 hd1280 Mb GDDR5

my bet is that a variant of the su25 will be after the a10. but i wish for the apache personally, save the fighers for later when the tech is even better. atleast the Fc2 integration caters for the fighter jocks in the mean time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Any improvement will have the DCS will buy, we know that the DCS has great future ahead.

It does not really matter what it is.

They decide Producer Eagle Dynamics, they will know what is best.

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Intel core I7-8700K 3.70Ghz

Ram g.skill f4-3200c16d 32gb

Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle

I think if they decide to make a DCS: F-16 then they will bring all the people that still plays Falcon4.0 to DCS.

This would kill the Falcon4.0 series and make more $$$ to ED.

Proud to be a [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] :joystick::pilotfly::book:

I'd like to land in the USS Enterprise and we can't so far... (it goes against my religion landing with a su-33 on a nimitz class carrier)

VRS F-18E/F systems are amazing. I realy love this bird, but she's very limited in her combat capability... may be you could release something like this, Blak shark style.

I'll pay for it.

" MrMACH...Flies a cargo plane full of rubber dogshit out of Hong kong..." :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'd like to land in the USS Enterprise and we can't so far... (it goes against my religion landing with a su-33 on a nimitz class carrier)

VRS F-18E/F systems are amazing. I realy love this bird, but she's very limited in her combat capability... may be you could release something like this, Blak shark style.

I'll pay for it.

Why is f-18 limited?!

I think if they decide to make a DCS: F-16 then they will bring all the people that still plays Falcon4.0 to DCS.

This would kill the Falcon4.0 series and make more $$$ to ED.

Maybe someone cloned me while I was asleep, and that clone is YOU!!!

DCS:F-16!!!!!!!!!