DCS: Mi-24P - What we know + Discussion

MrDieing

Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/kIDJ4Hd

I haven't sorted the photos yet, but here's some photos from my adventures. Mi-24 display at the Museum of the Great Patriotic War in Kyiv, Ukraine.

Nice,

I just hope DCS Hind will be in much better visual condition!

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Shame you couldn’t get in the other seat, I wonder if the periscope would still work

It hinges to the other side I think is the main reason you can't get in it, would need another set of stairs.

The gun still actuates and when you pull the trigger it vibrates )

This aircraft has been in the sun and public hands for a couple decades, so it's well worn. I believe it was used in Afghanistan at one point, and is near a memorial made of rotor blades

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Nice,

I just hope DCS Hind will be in much better visual condition!

Nooooo, I hope DCS Mi-24 stick is wrapped in tape like that :lol::lol::lol:.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Release of the F-18: CHECK

Release of the F-16 : CHECK (just some more hours to wait)

Release of the Mi-24 : ????

I really hope that it will (finally) be the next DCS module...:( After the Syrian map or the P-47, or the DCS Carrier, or the Ka-50 and A-10C upgrade, or....or...or...:cry:

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Definitely, I would be disappointed now without the tape :D .

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

Well, the F-16 Hornet... er, Fighting Falcon is out of the hanger. Hopefully that means the Mi-24 next.
Well, it means indeed if everything goes as expected :beer: . Just no date for that.

S!

I honestly Expect the Cobra to come first.

Then the F-4, then the F-111, then the AH-64, Then the F-17 and F-19 and the F-21, 22, 23, 35, followed by the F-3000

Then we might get a Mi-24 mod from Cubanace or some other modder.

Maybe My grandchildrens children will live to fly the Mi-24 some day in the future.

#stillbutthurt

"Your pumping days are over, Megatron!" -Optimus Prime

"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence" -Vyvian

I honestly Expect the Cobra to come first.

Then the F-4, then the F-111, then the AH-64, Then the F-17 and F-19 and the F-21, 22, 23, 35, followed by the F-3000

Then we might get a Mi-24 mod from Cubanace or some other modder.

Maybe My grandchildrens children will live to fly the Mi-24 some day in the future.

#stillbutthurt

I like it :megalol:

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

• 2 weeks later...

Matt Wagner interview on Mudspike

https://www.mudspike.com/mudspike-ama-with-eagle-dynamics-senior-producer-matt-wagner/?fbclid=IwAR3F1F--xIrf-M9WXAx8E_Ccza9WwTpGpvA5UUci8z54TRYV35LWvZGrFSE

Next aircraft : P-47 (Q1 2020)....Mi-24 Hind and Mosquito

Some other good news regarding the Mi-24!

Cross our fingers...the Hind is approaching...slowly but surely :):)

On russian forum, will be a interview with Alexander Podvoisky about the Mi-24P, other module and DCS World on general on Varg Youtube Channel on November. A Q&A has planned.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4083328#post4083328

That's a great news !!

Thx for sharing

I posted some questions (in english) on the russian forum !

Gents, feel free to show your interest and to send additionnal questions...

It seems that finally the project Mi-24 takes a new breath :thumbup:

It almost feels like a new dawn on helicopters considering resent news. The Gazelle getting some well awaited love, Kiowa announced, the Shark being upgraded, Huey seems to finally get the multi-player multi-crew and recently the BO-105 projects showed to still have some life despise being officially put on hold.

I'm generally a realist (i.e. pessimist), but this feels good

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

Untill this thread is not stuck in the "chit-chat" subforum.

And untill we se something tangible and *real* from ED

I remain sceptic and find it very hard to find my way back to the hype I first felt, when Matt went "What is this Mi-24 doing here!?" in the very first Hornet video.

Vapourware - DukeNukem Style

#stillbutthurt

"Your pumping days are over, Megatron!" -Optimus Prime

"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence" -Vyvian