10 question survey about WWII Missions

dooom

We'd appreciate some feedback to help prioritize our focus when building missions.

Please participate if you can. We might have more surveys if this yeilds valuable data.

Cheers. :pilotfly:

**UPDAtE** survey closed - response limit reached!

Edited by dooom

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

no problem - its only been up for a bit and we already have 50 responses. thats some good info... I'll leave it up for 3 days then close it.

thanks to all who have participated.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

Good idea to do this survey! I responded to the best of my ability.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

Just on the time zones point, you have 6-9 and then 9-12 GMT - realistically most Eastern & Southern Australian players with normal working hours will be more 0800-1300 GMT (lol assuming I can do the math correctly ;D which possibly I can't - I think 0800-1300 GMT = 1800-2300 Eastern Australian time. The Western Australian people are 4 hours behind that).

My point is that your time brackets don't really work too well for some zones

so you may get some unrealistic results from that question. May not bother you however as probably we don't represent a big chunk of traffic for your server.

Cheers,

Stonehouse

Done :).

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

Survey closed! Thanks all! I didnt expect such a great turn out and we hit the max for the number of responses allowed on the free account. We'll use a different unlimited offer next time.

Watch this space for me to present the results.

Edited by dooom

Heres the data from N=100

2ly0ilg.jpg

Surprised that many people enjoy co-op vs AI. I like it, but not with the poor AI of DCS.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

I voted that way, and it was more thinking about the general number of players typically seen on a server and how I prefer to fly.

I get more of a kick flying with my friends (and I know a lot of my squad mates are the same) in an immersive realistic scenario than jumping on PvP dogfighting servers.

Each to their own though and bravo to the Dogs of War guys for coming to the community!

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]