Taxi Lights Issue

paul5331

Hi All

As seen in the attached image issue with lighting across all maps using 2.5.2 Beta latest nvidia drivers and latest Win 10 update. Turning off the Taxi lights sorts it in the short term. Is it a bug or my setup? Trk File attached

Screen_180605_153058.thumb.png.64c075017eab7d84824b7b32ae06f9b0.png

Taxi.trk

Edited by paul5331

@ microvax

How do I switch off my wingman's and all the other AI that's on the taxiway?

Perhaps I should ban all flights after 4pm .

Edited by Ibis
add more info.

Hi All

As seen in the attached image issue with lighting across all maps using 2.5.2 Beta latest nvidia drivers and latest Win 10 update. Turning off the Taxi lights sorts it in the short term. Is it a bug or my setup? Trk File attached

After upgrading yesterday to the current version I have the same problem here.

I'm using NVidia 1070.

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

I didn't notice it after DCS 2.5.2 Update 1, but now after Update 3 I have the same problem (Caucasus map), haven't tried it specifically on the Normandy map.

Now if I could only find where to turn of the taxi light, other then retracting my gear, it wouldn't be too much of a problem for me.

Now if I could only find where to turn of the taxi light, other then retracting my gear, it wouldn't be too much of a problem for me.

1. You can map a key for the landing/ taxi light. I recommend binding keys for both the on and off positions.

2. The dedicated in-cockpit switch (forward left, under the canopy hood panel) is very difficult to get to with a mouse. It was clearly designed to be operated by pilot feel without needing to look at it directly. You can get to it with the mouse if you contort your head around with TRackIR in 6DoF.. however its neither comfortable nor convenient. I say go with option 1.

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/philstylenz

Storm of War WW2 server website: https://stormofwar.net/

1. You can map a key for the landing/ taxi light. I recommend binding keys for both the on and off positions.

2. The dedicated in-cockpit switch (forward left, under the canopy hood panel) is very difficult to get to with a mouse. It was clearly designed to be operated by pilot feel without needing to look at it directly. You can get to it with the mouse if you contort your head around with TRackIR in 6DoF.. however its neither comfortable nor convenient. I say go with option 1.

Thanks! I was looking in all the wrong places then. Might have to do as you suggest and map a button for it.