Trimming problems

dotChuckles

I get this too. Constant speed, no adjustment to throttle and I will trim it out, it was stay stable for maybe 10 seconds then begin pulling up. If this is characteristic of the aircraft then I guess I'll just have to accept it but it's hard to deal with when you're trying to look down at the panels and you look up and your 10 degrees pitch.

I get this too. Constant speed, no adjustment to throttle and I will trim it out, it was stay stable for maybe 10 seconds then begin pulling up. If this is characteristic of the aircraft then I guess I'll just have to accept it but it's hard to deal with when you're trying to look down at the panels and you look up and your 10 degrees pitch.

You sure you got it completely stable and level? I noticed that I really need to pay attention to the artificial horizon since the plane lacks a digital HUD.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

It's like each click moves the stick too much. You end up rocking the wings. Click one way aircraft rolls, click the other way aircraft starts opposite roll. Same story with pitch, you only seem to be able to trim the forces out by accident or sheer luck. Is there a lua entry that controls stick deflection per press?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's like each click moves the stick too much. You end up rocking the wings. Click one way aircraft rolls, click the other way aircraft starts opposite roll. Same story with pitch, you only seem to be able to trim the forces out by accident or sheer luck. Is there a lua entry that controls stick deflection per press?

That's probably correct. Seems a very sensitive control.