DCS: Combined Arms Pre-Purchase / Open Beta Available

Wags

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool! Downloaded and activated but I have one (BIG) problem. In the F10 view I can not go to first person view for ground vehicles. I only get a binocular button in the toolbar above, not the small tank-like button. I put in the mission editor an A-10 (AI or player controlled) and an M1 Abrams and selected "Pilot can control vehicle". What am I forgetting?

Edit: after so much lurking I didn't even realize it is my first post; Hi everybody!

Edit2: Perhaps wrong DCS World version... upgrading...

Edited by tomagabriel

Having log-in problems with Chrome also. I'm logged in certain pages, but when I go to Cart it logs me out, and I can't log in.

I've had this problme with chrome for a while, always works again by clearing cookies :)

Purchased...waiting for DCS world download to complete. :(

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

i bought DCS combined arms, but how do i play?

i bought DCS combined arms, but how do i play that game i started DCS world and put the key then? where is the ground units how to play? there are no campaigns !

• Like 1

Update DCS: World

i bought DCS combined arms, but how do i play that game i started DCS world and put the key then? where is the ground units how to play? there are no campaigns !

I suspect you will need to update DCS: World to the latest version. I'll be trying that this evening :) Happy hunting!

:joystick:

Science doesn't have all the answers...but at least it's asking the right questions!

I7 Ivy 2.8 Ghz | 20 GB | GTX - 580 | 24" Dell Monitor | Cougar MFD X2 | 4 Lilliput 8" touch screens | Saitek Cessna pedals | TM Warthog HOTAS | Helios

How do I purchase this, when I go to the link it allows me to download it and install the files and it shows up in DCS World but doesn't have a $ figure by the icon. I also cant see where to purchase it on the DCS web site,

DCS World is at version 1.1.2.1

Any help would be great.

DCS: Combined Arms Pre-Purchase / Open Beta Available

Download the pre-purchase of Combined Arms for $29.99 from: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=136&scr=products&lang=en

DCS World 1.2.0 must be installed prior to installing DCS: Combined Arms: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?scr=product&ProductId=21&end_pos=137&lang=en

And this is the 'Eshop' you're looking for, it's right there on the left menu of the webshop:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=1322&scr=shop&lang=en

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

I had trouble finding any missions for CA too, I had to do a search for mission files on my hard drive. They are located in the DCS World directory under "Mods\tech\CombinedArms\Missions". It seems there are no campaigns, only missions.

High traffic?

Firefox and IE not working for me. Cleaned cookies and all. It worked with chrome :thumbup:

...er, it looks like it might be high traffic and not a browser issue...seems different folks had the same problem with different browsers - I struggled with IE this afternoon but was soon okay - and this evening the DCS: World updates take forever to download - a busy day for ED servers!:D

Science doesn't have all the answers...but at least it's asking the right questions!

I7 Ivy 2.8 Ghz | 20 GB | GTX - 580 | 24" Dell Monitor | Cougar MFD X2 | 4 Lilliput 8" touch screens | Saitek Cessna pedals | TM Warthog HOTAS | Helios

I had trouble finding any missions for CA too, I had to do a search for mission files on my hard drive.

Utilize the Mission Editor:

ujloA.png

Edited by 159th_Viper
  • Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I had trouble finding any missions for CA too, I had to do a search for mission files on my hard drive. They are located in the DCS World directory under "Mods\tech\CombinedArms\Missions". It seems there are no campaigns, only missions.

I found a simple way to do it. When you go to load a single mission, if you click the drop down box where it says my missions, I have CA, A-10C, KA-50 and SU-25T as well as all my drives. Clicking any one of those takes you to the root of that modules missions.

• Like 1

Utilize the Mission Editor

Ok, thanks for the tip! I haven't gotten around to starting using the mission editor yet, just the "Mission" option in the Main menu.

EDIT: Thanks Purg, that is even easier. I hadn't noticed that you could do that while loading a mission!

Edited by JS

Where on the site does i download the CA BETA?

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?scr=product&ProductId=22&end_pos=136&lang=en

Ensure you have DCS: World 1.2.0 installed prior to CA installation.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure how to correctly install CA because I've read different things.

I already have DCS World installed with A-10C and BS2.

What I've done is this:

Downloaded and installed Combined Arms.

Prepurchased it on the DCS site.

Activated it using my activation key.

Downloaded and installed the DCS World patch 1.2

Is this enough or should I do something else?

Thank you in advance! :)

Edited by Quilty