1.2.8 Open Beta Preliminary Change Log

Here it is:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2027854#post2027854

:)

Note: As a preliminary change log, any and all items listed below are subject to change between now and 1.2.8 release. Additionally, more items may be added between now and release.

DCS World

• Added Su-25T 6 DOF cockpit.

• Added initial Oculus Rift support, this does not include front end GUI yet.

• AGM-114L/K: Increased speed to about 1.4M.

• TACAN added to Lochini International (25X; TBS).

• Corrected detection ranges of ground target by aircraft sensors. This can determine spotting of enemy ground units when Fog of War mode is enabled.

• MQ-1 Predator: The radar has been removed.

• Corrected wingtips vortex position for flyable aircraft.

• Corrected HE warheads for unguided rockets.

• SAM Hawk: Decreased altitude detection range from 25 to 22 km. Increased missile battery control time from 60 to 80 seconds.

• SAM SA-11 Buk. Increased max speed from 3.2 to 3.4M.

• MPQ-53 and SA-10 SR radars: Decreased minimum RCS detection level of target from 0.15 to 0.04 sq.m.

• Fixed client crash when attempting to add task 'Fire At Point' for a dynamically created group.

• Su-25T: SPO-15 sound is now muted when electric power is OFF.

• "LockOn" label has been deleted from FC3 module description in Main Menu.

• User images in Kneeboard will no longer disappear after window switching.

• ME: Fixed toolbar becoming inactive in some conditions.

• ME: Corrected location of the buttons in mission goals window.

• Added internal cargo trigger.

• Reworked chaff and flare rejecting logic for AA and SAM missiles.

DCS Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight

• Corrected campaign and single missions.

• Emergency jettison switches are now wired correctly.

• Fixed swapped buttons on the UV-26.

• Hardpoint racks and additional armor can now be disabled.

DCS: UH-1H Huey

• ADF AN/ARN-83: Audio signal can now be heard in all modes.

• Fixed animation of control lamp on flare dispenser control panel.

• Fixed side M134 bracket arms clipping with side doors.

• Added 3D model for wipers motor in cockpit.

• Barrel block of M134 minigun now rotates in correct direction.

• Pilot and co-pilot sights are now removed from the "civilian" variant.

• Added additional armor option to the ME.

• Fixed blurred texture of the tail rotor when damaged.

DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3

• Added F-15C Advanced Flight Model (AFM)

• Added Su-33 6DOF cockpit.

• Su-25: SPO-15 sound is now muted when electric power is OFF.

• A-10A: "Minimum Speed" sound is no longer heard during repairs.

• MiG-29: EOS has had its detection range reduced to realistic performance levels.

DCS: P-51D Mustang

• Left smoke generator will no longer be present when user added to loadout through in-game menu {LAlt + '}.

• Decreased count of tracers in the guns.

DCS: Ka-50 Black Shark 2

• Corrected gun shell cases appearance point.

DCS: Combined Arms

• Corrected color of bullet tracers for 23 and 30mm SPAAG and 2A42.

• Added SAM unit acquisition/search radar display.

• Added ability to control naval units from the Command Map.

• Laser ranging and automatic barrel elevation for tanks.

• Increase destructiveness of 155mm artillery round.

• Control of air units now possible for clients in multiplayer.

Edited by upupandaway

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6DOF for SU25T and Su-33...God I am crying..seriously..

crying ?

why ?

im happy - Matt wrote new 6dof su-25t cockpit, not 6dof movements for the current old cockpit

the whole 1.2.8 preliminary changelog is cool :thumbsup: thanks Matt

attachment.php?attachmentid=85925&d=1376069606

attachment.php?attachmentid=85926&d=1376069606

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

crying ?

why ?

im happy - Matt wrote new 6dod su-25t cockpit, not 6dof movements for the current old cockpit

the whole 1.2.8 preliminary changelog is cool :thumbsup: thanks Matt

My guess is they are tears of joy =P

Im excited for this. I don't fly the 15 but the 33 and 25T's new pit are really what makes me happy with this update :) Now to get the AFM for the Su-27 and the new models and pit for the Mig-29 :)

Ricardo has done us proud, now it's time to move on. Cheers ED for the '33 pit! :)

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

My guess is they are tears of joy =P

Im excited for this. I don't fly the 15 but the 33 and 25T's new pit are really what makes me happy with this update :) Now to get the AFM for the Su-27 and the new models and pit for the Mig-29 :)

tears of joy - yep, hopefully :)

sure with the new su-27, su-33 and mig-29 6dof cockpits, afm, and external 3d models the fc3 story will be finished totally, nor more lockon

all fc3 flyable aircrafts and the free dcsw su-25t will be completed- all with afm, cockpits and detailed external models :thumbsup:

sign-pic4.jpg

Excellent news. Thanks Matt.

You rock, ED! :thumbup:

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

• Corrected HE warheads for unguided rockets.

Hmmmm....reckon this is a better HE blast/frag model for HE rockets, or just some kind of balancing with the current model? I'm assuming the latter, I guess a new blast/frag model is more engine related and less individual weapon related? Won't get my hopes up.

As usual, nice change list, F15 AFM and SU25T 6DOF the icing on the cake of course...

yeah, great but i cant get what the "this does not include front end GUI yet" means :unsure:

There is no user setup/config screen/menu.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

jutppv.gif

Very excited about what I see. 3D cockpits for Su-25T and Su-33 finally coming out and even the AFM for the Eagle. Granted I don't fly the F-15 much but I'll definitely be hopping in her to see the AFM. Internal cargo trigger sounds like there might be interesting things coming up.

I am definitely curious in seeing what this additional armor option is for the Huey, if it is something to keep my pilot's chest from being ventilated as easily then I'm all for slapping it on.

Only thing I am sad to not see that I keep hoping for relates to the Hip notes - I keep hoping we get gunner positions in her finally. The 190 missing isn't making me sad because I didn't really expect her to be released until after 1.2.8 is done and pushed out. She could always show up after the patch.

But still great patch ED, looking forward to trying my hand at SEAD again with the Toad now that I have a nice 3D cockpit.

• Like 2

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone