[REPORTED] AI B-52 Crashes on Takeoff

ironroad

Good evening everyone,

I was recently creating a mission and noticed that the B-52 can not takeoff successfully for any airfield on the map. The other heavy bombers, transports, and tankers do just fine, but the B-52s always nose dive into the end of the runway. I tired adjusting the takeoff weight via fuel and ordinance, but to no avail. The AI seems to want to nosedive the aircraft and speed up to 200kns after climbing a few hundred feet off the ground.

See the trak file here for more information.

Yet Another Bug As We Are Paying to Be Beta Testers.trk

• Like 1

Naming your tracks like that is hardly going to help is it.........

Are you asking a question, making a statement, or just thinking out loud?

You do realise it is impossible to make a game 100% bug free ??

Humm...after years (decades) of playing flight sims (including the original LOMAC) I was not aware that.

please don't come back with the but there is 10000000000x bugs ,it is a state of mind I am highlighting here.

Ok, but there are at least 10x (not 10000000000x) that I have noticed recently, I will continue to call them as I see them and hopefully they will just be glitches on my end and nothing major that hurts or prohibits anyone else.

100000000000x that you've seen recently, but only 6 posts and a blatant file name that's a stab at ED Testers.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• 2 weeks later...

For the record, I had a MiG-21bis mission that intercepted 6 x B-52H that used to work flawlessly. The B-52's would taxi to the runway, take off in order, then form up and carpet bomb an air base. Now, no matter what waypoint settings I use, the B-52's lift off, get a few hundred feet in the air, retract gear/flaps, then nose over into the ground.

I created an entirely new mission and got the same results.

If the B-52 starts in the air flying level, it does not nose over into the ground.

This is a very recent bug, maybe as old as when the Bf-109 was added or newer.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Right-o, now that the dust has settled, does anyone know a fix for this? Because they're still doing it - taking off and then diving into the ground.

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

• 2 months later...